I have been working at Cycle PopPros
Flexibility and openness to innovation.Cons
Seasonal with limited income potential.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Forget about the past and work for the future.Recommends
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Cycle PopPros
- Very flexible schedule, which is rare on most workplaces.
- Supportive Higher-ranked Mechanics (with a few exceptions).
- The Staff teaches their employees well.Cons
- Minimum salary.
- Unstable job availability.
- Some staff members are rude and humiliate newbies when they commit mistakes.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Fix the downsides listed above you'll rarely run out of staff.