Cydcor Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
3.4
Gary A. Polson

Pros
  • Creates energetic work environment with productive and results-oriented values (in 7 reviews)

• I actually wanted to spend more time in meetings with some of the Cydcor team members that I worked with (in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • The true job is door to door sales with the "account executive" paying their own gas and driving their own vehicle 6 days a week for no, or little pay (in 4 reviews)

• 100% commission, no gold at the end of the rainbow, as promised (in 6 reviews)

1. Great place to work! Great people to work with

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Agoura Hills, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Agoura Hills, CA

I have been working at Cydcor full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The company has great benefits

The company offers many company perks

This is a great work environment that pushes you to grow both personally and professionally. I have learned so much from the Cydcor team and I feel proud of all that I have accomplished and learned.

Cons

This place is not for everybody. Not everybody likes to be pushed out of their comfort zone. You will be encouraged to give your best and grow. This is what has helped me grow so much professionally. If you do not like to to step out of your comfort zone, this is not the place for you.

Advice to Management

Working every month with your team on their Personal Development plans is very helpful. Continue setting those meetings with your team since this is the best way to align goals and career development.

2. fun place

I have been working at Cydcor full-time

Pros

great place to work at

Cons

there are no cons there

Data Manager

Former Employee - Corporate - Data Manager in Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Corporate - Data Manager in Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Cydcor (More than a year)

Pros

The corporate culture at Cydcor is Google-ish! Co-workers became friends, and the opportunity is abundant. Expect a solid work load, but one that is balanced by support from coworkers and upper management. Strong values, good benefits, and superior leadership.

Vera Quinn, is THEE REASON the office maintains the spirit it does. Some often say you must drink the koolaid, but why wouldn't you? If you don't enjoy the people or the work you do, you probably should find a new job.

If you get the opportunity to interview at Cydcor, relax! They Want to get to know you as a person, they brought you in because they believe you have the ability to do the job, however they will only hire you if you fit their culture and contribute to the awesome work environment.

The opportunity is real. You must sacrifice and put the time and energy into the work to earn the rewards. Some may say they bribe you with opportunity, however, 90% of the window office managers started at the entry level.

Always open to innovative ideas and better processes. Whether it is a simple change in procedure, or an idea that may cost big $$$$$. If it makes sense, they will listen and implement anything in a timely fashion.

Cons

Entry level employee pay is below market rate (you have to prove yourself first.). However, if you are promoted or brought in above entry level, the pay is at or above market rate.

Great people, great team activities at work and away from work, motivational, Ping-pong/pool tables for your use anytime, snacks/coffee/food all the time, incredible COO in Very Quinn! Oh wait, these were all pros...

If you don't buy into the vision and the culture, don't continue working there and spoil the Cydcor family. Drink the koolaide until you make the koolaide!

Advice to Management

I miss Cydcor and the opportunities and culture they have created. Don't ever let Vera leave, she is the best their is in a human being. Don't let your A's leave before paying them their deserved value. Great company, keep up the great work!

Bitter Sweet

Former Employee - Financial Analyst in Agoura Hills, CA
    Former Employee - Financial Analyst in Agoura Hills, CA

I worked at Cydcor full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great environment and experience gained at entry level position. Challenging and possibly rewarding.

Cons

Overworked at times, hard to meet expectations when reporting and working with 20+ people.

Advice to Management

Do not make assumptions without investigating, be aware and involved more with what you request and expect.

6. manager

Current Employee - Account Manager in Westlake Village, CA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Westlake Village, CA

I have been working at Cydcor

Pros

none none none none none

Cons

"COO" is disingenuous. Bully. Has own agenda.

Advice to Management

Terminate the bully

Scam scam scam!!!

I have been working at Cydcor part-time

Pros

The people and only the people that work there. Mostly foreigners or people that really didn't do there research about this company.

Cons

Everything is a lie. From day one I knew it was a lie. No reimbursement for anything. I'm in NYC so you have to pay for your metro card after metro card to go b2b. Straight commission and long days for nothing. Also anyone that writes a positive review about this either really enjoys sales or is full of it.

Advice to Management

Stop lieing and stop training your leaders to lie. This is not a management training program. It's b2b sales and that's it. There's 30 plus people at my office and there all waiting for that promotion. Cmon now. The work is just not worth the reward.

Assistant Manager

Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Scottsdale, AZ
    Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Scottsdale, AZ

I worked at Cydcor full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Best sales training you will ever receive in your life

Cons

Worst job you will ever accept in your life

Advice to Management

Honestly and integrity

Great Resume Builder

Current Employee - Account Executive
    Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at Cydcor

Pros

Great experience, room for unlimited advancement.

Cons

Commission only for the most paid.

Advice to Management

Be more transparent.

Incredibly Challenging. But the best thing I ever did.

Former Employee - Account Manager in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Austin, TX

I worked at Cydcor

Pros

Cydcor gave me a chance. I worked at 2 different ICL's for a combined span of 2 years. The work was ridiculously challenging, but the people within the company cared about my development. When I started I was a spoiled entitled kid. Now I'm a weathered adult ready to take on the world, with tons of wisdom and experience. I know how to sell ideas, I know how to be successful no matter what, I know how to treat people kindly while being confident at the same time. I am now ready for the real-world. Without Cydcor, I would be living at my parent's hating the world. Now I have the experience of someone much older than me and I know there's nothing I'm afraid of. I made about 35-40K a year for my two years working there in, and because they taught me how to manage my money wisely, I now own a car with no payments and paid off 75% of my student loans. My hard work paid off and I now have powerful transferable skills for any work environment.

Cons

The work is incredibly tough. If you're not focused on developing yourself, making sacrifices, or becoming a tougher person, there is no point in working at a Cydcor ICL.

Advice to Management

"Opportunity" is a word used too much

11. Honest Cydcor review

I worked at Cydcor

Pros

Fun place if you can enjoy some of the perks; monthly lunch:

Cons

Known to make promises that will not be fulfilled.

Advice to Management

I like the management team in place. I wanted a clearer picture of what success looked like and how I was progressing towards it.

RSS Feed </> Embed