Cydcor

www.cydcor.com

Cydcor Reviews

Updated Jul 8, 2014

Gary A. Polson

AMAZING place that gives a great opportunity to those that want it.

Operations (Current Employee) Westlake Village, CA

ProsI love how everyone partners together on a common goal and aligned on driving the company to the next level. You get plenty of support and help when you ask for it.
    There is no limit in how high or how quickly you can grow. If you are willing to grow and develop yourself and work hard there potential for you is limitless.
    Plus they help make you feel good about yourself by giving so may opportunities to help give back to local communities and charities. Not a lot of companies can say that.
    They truly are an organization that puts people first and doesn't treat people like a number.

ConsI think that Cydcor has done a great job of addressing any area that the teams find not ideal.
    The plans and approaches they have for the future make me excited to be part of this growing company.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't stop pushing until we truly are the global leader.

A Shameful Scam That Preys On The Inexperienced

Sales Representative (Current Employee)

ProsI met some really wonderful people working here.

ConsThere is not a single benefit to working at this company, none. You don't have to work for a commission only outsourced marketing company to learn B2B. There are plenty of companies out there that will give you a real entry-level sales position and treat you like a human. If they're not going to pay you, then it's obvious that they don't value you.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt seems pretty clear that your business model is based on using young and inexperienced professionals in a shotgun approach for your marketing campaigns. It also seems clear that your perfectly happy to leave a trail of unhappy ex-employees who are perfectly willing to take to their rants to social media to make sure that nobody else falls for your tricks. So if that's what you're going for…Keep up the good work and good luck with the ACA!

Feel for those who get conned into this.

Sales (Former Employee) Philadelphia, PA

ProsLearn not to be afraid to walk cold into any business imaginable. Also learn how deal with people who do not want to be solicited.

ConsWhere to start. Commission only with horrible pay outs. New people in all the time. I had at least 12 hour work days. Drive all over and get nothing for it. Feel like after some time of doing this that you are somehow screwing business owners over. This company changes names of their offices so often it's hard to track where they went but once you read the job summary you know what company this is. Advice is to stay away!

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Awful

field solutions (Current Employee)

ProsThere are some great people. Nice building and free generic brand Cheerios.

ConsOnly way to grow in her company is if you literally kiss your managers behind. So much favoritism and people who try so hard to look good. It's pathetic. Very or queasily management. Salary is terrible.

Advice to Senior ManagementJust stop while you still can and stop lying to candidates during the interviews.

Absolutely the worst possible employer

ProsNone. Terrible organization focused on getting everyone to drink the Kool-Aid and much less of operational success. Management is a joke, with most having no external experience.

ConsWhere to begin? Pay, benefits, people, culture, business outlook.

LOT'S OF BROKEN PROMISES

Team Leader (Current Employee) South Florida, FL

Pros1) good work enviroment
    2) nice co-worker's
    3) company pay's for any trips (minus cost of food )

Cons1) They are not very truthful about compensation and ave time it takes to move up in position's to management which is when you finally make more then a few hundred a week!! Which is all commissioned based no salary but you do get a one time bonus of $150.00 when you start for training in 98* weather all day.
    2) Know now this is a DOOR TO DOOR COLD SALES JOB either business to business or household to household whichever "campaign" that particular office is running.
    3) long hour's rain or shine minus 10 degrees or 110* your going door to door on commission only.
    4) they tell you where the main office is but not that once you get your "territory" which you will be selling in it could be up to 40 miles away from your office (as mine was)
    5) everyday at 6pm you have to go back to the office after being in the fielsd all day to drop your paperwork off.
    6) You can reasonably expect to make $15-$25k your first year but if you stick it out for 3-4 yrs you can start making 70-90k

Advice to Senior Management1) be honest to the people you are interviewing. Don't tell them the ave to become a manager is 12-18 months when in reality it's 2-3yrs.
    2) Be honest about them probably only making $150-$300/wk the first 2-3 months as that's why 80%of new hire's quit before two weeks after they started.
    3) You need to give starter's some kind of base salary not commission only so they can pay for the gas which is allot each week and be able to eat.

Cydcor has an amazing culture, a motivating work environment and a ton of OPPORTUNITY!

Manager (Current Employee) Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA

ProsI have worked at the head office for the past 5 years and have truly seen the benefits of my hard work come to reality. As a very dedicated and driven team member, I feel the opportunities that are available to me are endless and I look forward to pursuing even more in the years ahead!!! To top that off, I get to work with fun, innovative and smart people that I respect each and every day. We are going places and I am so excited to be on this journey with Cydcor!

ConsNothing that stands out to me

Advice to Senior ManagementOur management is awesome and always looking for ways to make the experience of working at Cydcor better. Continue your focus in this area as well as the goal of providing opportunity to those willing to work hard and go for it!

Fantastic Place to Work

Campaign Director (Current Employee)

ProsI have worked for Cydcor and their affiliate companies for 20+ years, both in the field as a sales rep and office manager and currently for their corporate office. It is a great place to work, offering both personal and business development as well as opportunity for advancement. It is a fun, exciting, innovative sales company!

ConsThe field is not for the faint of heart; similar to any type of sales. Compensation and time off varies depending on your level of commitment and drive to become a manager. I wanted to fast track to managing my own office; it took me approximately 8 months; I took no time off and no vacations. Compensation also varies between 100% commission and/or small base plus commission; there are also bonuses and contests. This depends on which office you are working in and the individual manager. At the corporate level, the culture is very goal oriented, while focusing on innovative and creative ways to be the best! I have nothing negative to say.

Advice to Senior ManagementOn a field/outside sales level, I would encourage the managers to be very upfront to potential employees; set expectations from the get go as well as throughout training and advancement to management. Make it very clear that one must be successful at the sales before they can advance to management. On the corporate level, continue along the path you are on; investing in your people, maintaining a family culture while continuing to grow.

Great opportunity and learning experience but definitely not for simply anyone.

Account Manager (Current Employee) Westlake, OH

ProsGreat opportunity for advancement. If successful very lucrative business. Great learning experience. Teaches you management, interviewing, responsibility, time management, consistency, sales, and management skills.

ConsPure commission and bonuses can be expensive if you aren't consistent or have a bad streak. LONG hours 6 days a week. Frequently expect to be called on for mandatory team nights at bars and grills and such. Traveling every day to territory. Political garbage with team members and managers.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement is you once you get promoted. Everyone starts out as an entry level employee. Learn to trust the right people, cut some people off, and keep your eyes o the prize.

Cydcor has helped me develop both personally and professionally.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Westlake Village, CA

ProsCydcor focuses on developing people, creating opportunities for both the internal team and for their clients and creating a fun and productive atmosphere.

ConsWestlake Village is far from West Hollywood so my commute is the biggest con.

Worked for Cydcor? Contribute to the Community!