www.cydcor.com

Updated March 5, 2015
Updated March 5, 2015
3.1

Gary A. Polson

Pros
  • the work environment is amazing and everyone is so helpful and sincere (in 7 reviews)

• Focuses on developing people, creating opportunities for both internal team members and highly visible clients (in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • The true job is door to door sales with the "account executive" paying their own gas and driving their own vehicle 6 days a week for no, or little pay (in 4 reviews)

• 100% commission, no gold at the end of the rainbow, as promised (in 6 reviews)

More Highlights

The kind of people and a place, people want to work with.

Current Employee - Supervisor in Agoura Hills, CA
    Current Employee - Supervisor in Agoura Hills, CA

I have been working at Cydcor full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Cydcor is not for everyone. That's what's great about it. Everyone here is ambitious, energetic and all-in. No slackers. No one who wants their work day to be predicable and easy. My friends are jealous. They should be.

Cons

I had to think of one - maybe add dry cleaning to all the other amenities we have.

We are growing fast. Keep up the communication, resourcing and listening to ideas.

Voted best place to work in LA for 7 years straight for a reason

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Agoura Hills, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Agoura Hills, CA

I have been working at Cydcor full-time (less than a year)

Pros

-Company culture is fantastic
    -there's a gym in the office...you can't beat that!
    -Amazing management
    -leadership & promotion opportunities within
    -easy commute to work
    -very Google-esque work environment
    -long hours, but flexible
    -great location
    -great benefits (401K plan & health insurance)
    -comfortable salary
    -Tons of young employees working towards the same goal
    -very motivated and energetic

Cons

No cons that I can come up with.

Keep up the good work.

You get out what you put in

I have been working at Cydcor

Pros

The work environment is second to none. There are many people all wanting the same basic things you do; like a company that invests in them, trains them, gives them opportunities to move up etc. The structure is such that everybody genuinely wants to help others hit their goals. Those that only look out for themselves or make excuses, usually don't last long. Wish other jobs were like that. Growth is unlimited as is the potential for income. This is not a new concept!! But this company has done an impressive job of making it attainable with a comprehensive support system. Impressive clients, impressive company sponsored events, impressive bonuses. Good company to work for.

Cons

The work is very hard. Especially at first. And it doesn't get easier for a long time. I have worked here just over a year and still struggle at times. Can be difficult because it is often straight commission. However many jobs are like that. Nothing new. If you can't handle hard work, or self management/discipline you will fail. Period. Not the type of job you can slack with and still expect a good paycheck. Often long hours and sometimes customers or team members can be difficult to deal with.

Incredible and comprehensive learning experience as a Marketing Intern at Cydcor.

Former Intern - Marketing Specialist in Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA
    Former Intern - Marketing Specialist in Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Cydcor as an intern (less than a year)

Pros

I had such a cool experience working with Cydcor in the Marketing Department. The department met often and I had clear direction, without ever having someone constantly checking on me. I felt freedom to be creative and drive to impress my fellow employees. The atmosphere was laid-back but still professional, and I was able to meet and interact with upper management, including the CEO and COO, regularly. We took part in modules that focused on improving our time management, organization and communication skills, and more.

I was passionate about my projects and was able to grow with the assistance of my peers, and my direct supervisor Gail Michalak. Overall, invaluable experience.

Cons

I had a bit of a commute, which was my only complaint.

Great place to work!

I have been working at Cydcor

Pros

There are so many amazing and inspirational people that work for Cydcor. The company really encourages growth and reaching your goals, both personal and career related. There is such a positive environment, I love coming to work everyday!

Cons

None so far! I only wish that I lived closer to work, my commute is the only downside to the job

Great Place to work.

I have been working at Cydcor

Pros

Company Values and professional development is great

Cons

No cons to report really.

Growing and Learning

I have been working at Cydcor full-time

Pros

Cydcor
    - Focuses on developing people, creating opportunities for both internal team members and highly visible clients.

- Creates energetic work environment with productive and results-oriented values

- Embodies fun, innovative and philanthropic corporate culture

- Nurtures and encourages entrepreneurship within the organization and provides a generous support system for team member ideas

Cons

The Company is growing exponentially, which comes with growing pains. Its leadership team works closely with internal and external talents to adapt to the growing future and create more opportunities.

Dream Come True

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Westlake Village, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Westlake Village, CA

I have been working at Cydcor full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I've been working at headquarters for 6 months and I can say every day is an amazing and exciting challenge. There is constant support from management and the executive team as their own work ethic inspires me to continue to push myself. The opportunities here are endless as the company is growing at an incredible rate. The positive and fun culture here is infectious as everyone gets along and works as a team. There is a never ending sense of urgency to help the field as well as our clients. Problem solving, critical and creative thinking, efficiency, collaboration, self-development, strong and consistent work ethic as well as a positive and happy attitude are all revered here at Cydcor.

Cons

Long working hours at times, but this is all self imposed. Some of the processes are very manual, which is well known and there is a huge effort to minimize/eliminate this sore spot as the company continues to grow.

Keep up the great work! Management is always striving for their employees' personal development and this is much appreciated.

One of the best places I've ever worked.

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Westlake, LA
    Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Westlake, LA

I have been working at Cydcor full-time

Pros

Excellent opportunity for smart, ambitious, driven individuals. The leadership team is opportunistic and sets you up for success. Recognition of hard work and successes are a common practice here. No matter what department you are in, if you take the initiative - you will have the opportunity to develop professionally - comparable to MBA+ level skills. Salary and vacation are good and there are company wide bonus opportunities. Cydcor values giving back to communities and helping people in need. You know you are making a difference in many lives when you work here.

Cons

There are some growing pains - not a bad problem to have though. This company has a bright future and makes appropriate changes to adapt to their growing future.

I've had a great experience here because of the openness to new ideas and change, emphasis on personal development and mentorship, which stems from the top down. This is unique and a valuable culture that truly makes a difference to employees in their personal and professional life. Very appreciative.

Program Manager

Former Intern - Program Maanager in Westlake Village, CA
    Former Intern - Program Maanager in Westlake Village, CA

I worked at Cydcor as an intern (less than a year)

Pros

People and atmosphere are positive and encouraging. Very comfortable place to work. Hours are not stressful. Projects are very interesting.

Cons

Hard to get time off. Sometimes there are not enough projects to go around and the job can get very slow. Guidance can be insufficient at times.

Management structure is excellent. No advice.