Cymetrix Reviews

Amazing

Former Employee - Documentation Integrity Specialist  in  Santa Monica, CA
    Former Employee - Documentation Integrity Specialist in Santa Monica, CA

I worked at Cymetrix full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Company runs like a family and respects family values.

Cons

striving for advancement with more consistent training.

Reward employees consistently

Wouldn't recommend my worst enemy to work here

I worked at Cymetrix

Pros

Good Pay, my direct supervisor was attentive and easy to work with. That's all I can mention that I think is good

Cons

Overall organization is disorganized, senior management have unrealistic expectations. Only cares about the numbers, lack of empathy and team building from senior management so as a result noticed low morale among the employees

Instead of just looking at the numbers and looking down on your employees , pointing fingers and being accusatory , work on better interpersonal skills and work in team building . It sucks that I've worked my butt off only to get ridiculed for not working hard anough

Not A Good Place

Current Employee - Managing Consultant, Operational Excellence  in  Gardena, CA
    Current Employee - Managing Consultant, Operational Excellence in Gardena, CA

I have been working at Cymetrix full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Paycheck and relationships I have found with some really good people that I still maintain healthy relationships with. They are like a second family..

Cons

No room for advancement unless you know someone or are in the "clique." Senior Management not knowledgeable nor will they listen to the experts. Morale remains low. Bad nationwide reputation in the healthcare community. Not a company to retire from. No work/life balance.

Listen to the experts. Place the correct people in Senior Management. Create an appropriate bonus structure and stop telling lies to future employees to get them in the door. Eliminate favoritism within the company. Rebuild morale company wide.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great people, no opportunities.

I have been working at Cymetrix full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

There are a lot of great individuals that work with the company. Middle management is skewed and favoritism is how some advance while some that deserve higher positions are overlooked and not utilized.

Cons

Lack of communication, training is limited, middle management is not directive and their knowledge can be limited and not accessible.

Review your middle management staff and listen and take advice from the employees that are giving constructive feedback and open to more ideas and people who truly do want and are experienced to advance in the company.

Ok job overall.

Former Employee - Patient Account Representative  in  Gardena, CA
    Former Employee - Patient Account Representative in Gardena, CA

I worked at Cymetrix full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

A paycheck, good hours, benefits.

Cons

Favoritism amongst certain employees, no room to grow or advance.

Listen to your employees

Expectations clear

I worked at Cymetrix full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Employee happiness and fulfillment depends on your manager. I had one who wanted to micromanage and another who gave me free reign.

Cons

Company doesn't care about employees. It's all about the bottom line

Be more open with employees.

Rather not say

I have been working at Cymetrix full-time

Pros

Great Benefits, average pay and you get a pay check

Cons

To much favoritism from Supervisors, Project Managers, even V.P.'s of the Company to there friends, family and relatives within the Company. Management has NO HEART for there Employee's only if you are a "Close and good friend or family / relatives".
    They have people that are supervisors and managers that do not know how to be a Manager - they got that from knowing or being related to Management.
    They want you to do a job with out training you properly - you need to learn your job on your own because they have to time to give you proper training.

Stop making policies and procedures that not even YOU will follow. YOU need to lead by example or else your employees will not respect you. Tell your employees the truth and stop lying to there faces. Do what you say, as you want them to do as they say. Again lead by example and stop this FAVORITISM IN OUR COMPANY.

"VERY POOR TREATMENT OF THEIR CORE PEOPLE, THE ONES WHO MAKE THEM SUCCESSFUL EVERYDAY"

Current Employee - I'd Rather Not Say
    Current Employee - I'd Rather Not Say

I have been working at Cymetrix

Pros

Co-Workers are awesome. It is truly a family enviornment. Many good friends can be made there.

Cons

Upper management, meaning the ones who write the rules, need to stop looking at the numbers and start caring about the people. Prior to setting standards, do their jobs. If it is found to be possible, put those numbers out there. They sit in their offices while everyone else makes them successful and have no true knowledge what their lower end employees face everyday in the challenges to make the company and project successful. The proper tools to complete the tasks required are not supplied yet the expectations of the numbers remains the same. Reports created by someone hired yet has never done the job do not truly express the needs of each office, nor do they define the people and their skills. I challenge anyone in upper management to sit in my desk for one day, do my job. I

If you can reach the goals set by your reports and your numbers, which by the way are also created by people whom are not educated in what the position truly entails, then you are correct. If not, rethink your company's actions towards VERY good employees. We have lost too many and with good reason. The reputation in this area, (where everyone knows everyone in this industry), is horrible. Ex employees tell everyone who will listen not to work here. Sad.

Great mission and goal, misalignment with staff performance and satisfaction

Former Employee - Staff Consultant  in  Irvine, CA
    Former Employee - Staff Consultant in Irvine, CA

I worked at Cymetrix full-time for less than a year

Pros

They allow expense and travel flexibility. Great opportunity to get your hands dirty, research and fix issues.

Cons

Very little staff recognition. No performance based bonus. Performance rating process is not constructive. Company has a lot of firedrills, high stress, which possibily leads to their high attrition rate. The CEO is rarely visible.

Management: you should empower your staff to provide process improvement solutions, listen to your staff's ideas, formalize performance rating process, and institute a formal bonus program.

I would not recommend a Career at Cymetrix to anyone.

I have been working at Cymetrix for more than 3 years

Pros

There is some opportunity for advancement with no previous experience. Typically the lower level employees are great people.

Cons

Senior Management regularly uses harrassment, intimidation, and bullying with lower level employees. There are never enough staff to get all the work done and project goals frequently go unmet.

Maybe look at the type of image you are presenting to your employees. It isnt enough to say you care, you need to show it.

Worked for Cymetrix? Contribute to the Community!