Cynet Systems

Trinadh Kavuri

Great Experience

Former Employee - Account Manager in Reston, VA
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Reston, VA

I worked at Cynet Systems full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Reward Oriented Culture....i worked hard and hot my hikes before time and without asking....Good example of a company that respects employees who are willing to go the extra mile.

My manager was not too pushy ..he would work with me and allow working flex hours whenever required

Cons

Less PTOs compared to industry standards...... would be good to have one month but was only offered 2 weeks PTO

get more visibility in industry....

Cynet Systems Has A True, Legit, and Valid Backbone!!!

I have been working at Cynet Systems

Pros

In pver 40 years of working in the Computer Industry by far the very best staffing agency I've worked through is Cynet Systems. When you become a member, they have your back in every facet, making certain every tool and resources you need will be available regardless of what it takes to make it happen. Ron is the best recruiter I've ever worked with. Every recruiter before, today, and beyond should take serious notes from Ron on what it takes to do what he does. Cynet Systems walks the walk, and talks the talk. They back up what they say via actions, which will always and forevermore speak louder than words.

Cons

This section is labeled "Non Applicable" or "N/A"

Continue to lead the way of bringing legit and valid quality and commitment to excel with greater expectations. Never be satisfied with the success obtained. Reach for higher ground in the concept of Staffing greatness. Look to provide resources and tools beyond human comprehension.

Cynet a great company to work for. They have been very supportive in my role as AIX System Adminstrator as well.

Current Contractor - Senior Administrator in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Contractor - Senior Administrator in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Cynet Systems as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

Cynet is not just collecting resumes for possible future employment as many consulting firms do. They have actually staff requisitions and can put you in front of the end client allow you the chance to prove / sell yourself.
    After employment Cynet is there to work with you with things like work environment relocation if necessary .
    Have had only good experience to date will surely recommend Cynet to anyone seeking employment.

Cons

Nothings perfect but so far I have not experienced any Cons. We had clerical issues and they were very expeditiously corrected.

Cynet has a good thing going. Advertise to employee and contractor your bonus plan for referrals’. Setup training lab core IT disciplines mine is AIX. Offer it to motivated contractors and employees alike. Sponsor IT Certifications.

Great Work Place

Current Employee - Recruitment Specialist in Reston, VA
    Current Employee - Recruitment Specialist in Reston, VA

I have been working at Cynet Systems full-time (more than a year)

Pros

This is the best company Ive worked with in terms of their strategies...Acknowledging the abilties of the individuals and allowing one to head beyond the expected goals

Cons

Cynet is a growing company and there are good chances to grow with them

None

Opportunities to be Versatile

Current Employee - Trainer in Reston, VA
    Current Employee - Trainer in Reston, VA

I have been working at Cynet Systems full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Having worked as a trainer with Cynet for the last few years have been a very fulfilling experience. If you are interested in working in an entrepreneurial set up, looking to learn and engage in all parts of the business operations, Cynet is the place to be. MORE responsibilities, LESS drama, MORE flexibility and LESS red tape. The ability to learn and work directly from and with the founders coupled with a casual work environment makes Cynet a very appealing and contemporary workplace. The ability to work independently and manage my workload by spending quality time doing "actual work" have clearly refined my sensibilities.

Cons

Being a Jack of all trades over the last few years have been awesome- since I get to wear so many different hats and play different roles. However, I have found that this has seriously hampered my ability to be solely focused on my single area of expertise. So my advice to future applicants would be to constantly keep updating themselves so as to not get too rough around the edges in order to stay relevant.

Engaging and investing in Training will always yield results. Training opens up a world of opportunities to discover skills, capabilities and talent which employees would have otherwise never identified.

Overall, a good place to work

Current Contractor - PM Data Center Carve Out in Middlebury, CT
    Current Contractor - PM Data Center Carve Out in Middlebury, CT

I have been working at Cynet Systems as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

Good assignment, Aggressive job search

Cons

be more aggressive in seeking payment from client

If the client is on a Mission impossible project , make sure there is a exit plan

From Intern to HR-Business Partner

Current Employee - Human Resource Business Partner (HR-BP) in Omaha, NE
    Current Employee - Human Resource Business Partner (HR-BP) in Omaha, NE

I have been working at Cynet Systems full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

"If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it." (Mary Engelbreit) At Cynet Systems, I have the license to express, implement and administer change. While I started out as an intern several years ago, I am today part of the human resources team and exceptionally proud to join in the journey of an entrepreneurial team conquering the staffing and training industry. Building an organization from scratch is always challenging, and to watch Cynet grow into its teenage years has been a fruitful experience. The tremendous learning opportunity, ability to implement what I've learned in all those college years and to make sound Human Resource policies that have a direct impact on productivity has been of utmost value. The flexibility, openness, and receptiveness to ideas have all contributed to a pleasant experience.

Cons

All employees must work together to enhance a team or else productivity will decline and this will ultimately result in cash flow problems.

Neutralize negative experiences. You can't always please everyone, though I know the management team sincerely strives to. Transform your negative experiences to positive life lessons. This will surely be your ticket to success.

Attract & Retain top TALENT

Current Contractor - Staffing in Washington, DC
    Current Contractor - Staffing in Washington, DC

I have been working at Cynet Systems as a contractor (more than a year)

Pros

Cynet Systems continuously strives to seek and attract top talent. This is reflective in the multi-fold hiring process that the company adheres to. As a part of the Talent Acquisition team, Cynet's unwavering commitment to attract and retain top talent, bolster reputation through distinct customer centered solutions have all enabled the company to grow exponentially over the last few years. Competitive staffing managers who are both technically competent and business savvy has enabled me to grow both personally and professionally as a recruiter. It's a privilege to be a part of this world class team and hope to continue the learning process.

Cons

Lack of an organized performance management system

In an era where diversity is celebrated, it will be wonderful to be part of an even more diverse workforce.

Network Engineering jobs

Current Contractor - Network Engineer in Orlando, FL
    Current Contractor - Network Engineer in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Cynet Systems as a contractor (more than a year)

Pros

Quality of jobs posted. There is a good mix of IT jobs available with Cynet Sys. They work directly with clients and does a good job sourcing resumes. The recruiters very helpful and quick to respond back. Appreciated the way they approached me and I was a passive candidate. Decent convincing skills. I would definitely go back to them again in the future for good contracting positions.

Cons

time lag. Their process is time consuming and sometimes delayed. Please call when you say you are going to call.

streamline the process please.

satisfying

Current Employee - Communications Manager in Ashburn, VA
    Current Employee - Communications Manager in Ashburn, VA

I have been working at Cynet Systems part-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Being a free spirit, I wanted to join a company that works with my style. I'm glad to have found that expression and freedom in Cynet Systems. I've truly experienced the joy of being part of an almost virtual organization; with its HQ in Washington DC metro and virtual offices across the globe. The experience has been very satisfying. At every step of the way, I have felt like a valued employee and my journey with them has been for the last several years. Being from a communications background, I've had the privilege of handling Cynets Marketing and Sales collateral and building/ sharing the brand identity to both its internal and external stakeholders. Above all, I feel privileged to share a brand with which I identify myself.

Cons

As organizations grow, systems/ process are necessary to stay abreast. Invest in them!

People choose to stay with organizations because of the quality of people they work with and the satisfaction they derive at the end of the day. Thank you for being accessible always.