D'Orazio & Associates

D'Orazio & Associates Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Ginnina D'Orazio

Great company to work for

Senior Account Executive (Current Employee)

I have been working at D'Orazio & Associates full-time for more than 3 years

ProsFully paid health care, 2 weeks paid vacation, hours are 9am-5pm which is rare in the PR world,
relaxed environment stylish office with lots of windows and a fun team to work with. Regular free lunches and bonuses.

ConsSome of the clients were difficult to deal with

PR

Beverly Hills, CA

I have been working at D'Orazio & Associates

ProsSuccessful public relations placements, established media and stylist relationships, nice office (though it is in the Larry Flynt building), work is distributed so no one is overloaded

ConsMicromanagement, non payment of sick days, poor retainment of employees, inability by management to effectively discuss salary issues or compensate employees with bonuses

Advice to Senior ManagementGive capable lower level employees more responsibility. Create bonus structure to motivate employees. Communicate clearly and directly with employees and clients even if the issues are uncomfortable.

Overworked and Underpaid

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at D'Orazio & Associates as an intern

ProsSame as previously mentioned pros. Good employees that are good at their jobs. Two weeks paid vacation during Christmas and New Years.

ConsSame as previously mentioned cons, with emphasis on MICROMANAGEMENT Issues. Zero recognition for hard work and accomplishments. Blatant disregard for California State Labor Laws. No room for growth within the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementRespect your employees- they are the reason for your success.

Worked for D'Orazio & Associates? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at D'Orazio & Associates reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for D'Orazio & Associates CEO Ginnina D'Orazio. All reviews posted anonymously by D'Orazio & Associates employees.