D & N Bending Reviews

1. great place, but bad management

Current Employee - Anonymous in Romeo, MI
    Current Employee - Anonymous in Romeo, MI

I have been working at D & N Bending full-time

Pros

Paid holidays, birthday off and alot more! Just over all amazing

Cons

The management is horrible. Your word doesn't mean nothing. It's all hear say. It's a set up to fail system. (Upper management)! Broken dreams.

Advice to Management

Stop believing the liars and talk with employees if you have a problem with us. Anyone would say anything to save there own butt! I seen and herd alot of people lose alot over some liars. Bunch of women that would do anything to screw someone over bc there jealous of someone success and hard work. Only one you can trust is Steve and Brian murray.

2. Hard work and good attendence is rewarded!

Current Employee - Laborer in Romeo, MI
    Current Employee - Laborer in Romeo, MI

I have been working at D & N Bending full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Free insurance, competitve pay, paid holidays and my birthday off! A lot of available overtime. Frequent raises. Something new every day. Oweners and Managers work hard along side you.

Cons

Stressful. The work is not easy. You are always busy. but is that a bad thing?? I think thats what having a job is all about. (and no, I am not managment, I just have a reasonable work ethic)

Advice to Management

Thank you for the bonuses and turkeys every Thanksgiving and Hams at Christmas and Easter. Thank you for letting me know when i did a good job. I have a work history that tells me this is not something that is easy to find. When i feel appreciated, I work hard and i commend you on making me feel appreciated.

3. Lack of everything

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Romeo, MI
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Romeo, MI

I worked at D & N Bending full-time (More than a year)

Pros

There really are not any pros?

Cons

This company has no structure, communication, organization. Owners or management has no respect for employees - you are given multiple jobs weekly with no compensation, they just keep piling on the work until someone bawks and then they let you go! Management asks you to do something - then they take the credit for it. The people there are sneaky and only out for themselves. Owners rake in all the money and pay workers minimum and keep them working hard.

Advice to Management

Wake up - it is a revolving door around there, not a good sign!

5. Hard Work, less pay

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Romeo, MI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Romeo, MI

Pros

good workout, not uptight, free insurance

Cons

Upper management is less aware of what's going on than regular hourly employees

Advice to Management

Communication!

RSS Feed </> Embed