D2M-Inc

www.d2m-inc.com

D2M-Inc Reviews

Updated Jun 13, 2014
D2M-Inc – Mountain View – “D2M”

Stimulating, Creative Oasis

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Mountain View, CA

ProsIncredibly innovative and creative workplace. A real oasis for the self-starter entrepreneurial type. A lot of employees including myself have ran their own companies before working here, so there is an overall "we can do anything" type of attitude. It is inspiring. Without question the best place I have ever worked. I feel like my individuality is celebrated here at D2M and my team supports me every step of the way.

ConsThere is nothing negative for someone like me at D2M. If you are the kind of person who requires a lot of hand holding and guidance, you may struggle here. Also, if you're looking for a boring, conventional corporate job this is not the place- everyone here is fun, quirky and incredibly bright.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep it up! The CEO is a serial entrepreneur, so my only advice is that he hang around the D2M office for a few years so I can continue to be mentored by him. Incredibly inspiring senior staff here, and the horizontal communication platform we have makes everyone feel validated.

Started out great, on the decline?

Mechanical Design Engineer (Former Employee) Mountain View, CA

ProsI started there some time ago when when it was full of bright and creative people, and there was plenty of work to be had. If you are inquiring about a position there, but very careful and scrutinize the current work and who you'll work with (still some good people).

ConsThere was a decline where nearly everyone left (myself included). There was a brief uptick with some great people and projects, but don't know if that still holds. Inquire about projects, roles, and liquidity.

Advice to Senior ManagementCreative ideas make it a fun place to work, but execution all the way through is what makes clients happy. Finish the product at hand, rather than getting half way done and jumping into the next iteration.

sss

Proscreative innovative workplace with smart people

Consresource constrained like any small company

Advice to Senior Managementno feedback comes to mind

Worked for D2M-Inc? Contribute to the Community!