DFSL
www.dfssl.com Mumbai, India 6 to 15 Employees

DFSL Reviews

Updated Dec 25, 2013
DFSL – Mumbai – “DFSL”

Good

Shopping Cunsulatant (Current Employee)
Mumbai (India)

I have been working at DFSL full-time for less than a year

ProsGood atmosphere to work in corporate

Consvery less chanses of growth

Advice to Senior Managementco comments

Work here to add an all time low selfesteem to your personality

Senior Accounts Officer (Former Employee)
Mumbai (India)

I worked at DFSL full-time for less than a year

ProsOnly that when joined there were a bunch of ppl jpining with me whom I could relate to

ConsOld team members don't give a thought n about new joinees. If you are the only new joinee in a team tehre are good chances you would be treated as an outcast and whispered abput behin your back.

They tell you there woul be trining provided but you ll have to learn verything on your own as the team lead would be too busy and senor team members would make faces if asked to teach you. Infact they take all the liberty in the world to shoult at you because you dun know the CUSTOMISED software of the company.

Team leads hve a lot of experience but in the same compnay and no qualifications. They won't even have a clue abput new changes. Professional talks are considered a sin.

Favoritism run the show.

Absolutely no chance of getting your incentive share of salary not until you have worked for more than two years in the company.

No growth prospects either.
A

Advice to Senior ManagementChange the middle level management. Don't just reward loyalty, lookat qualification and experience as well.

Executive

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Mumbai (India)

I worked at DFSL full-time for more than a year

ProsDFSL gives you, great exposure to work with international clients, has great brand name, good facilities for there employees.

ConsPathetic work culture, people join with high hopes and aspiration which are shattered within a few days of joining, most of the people in middle managerial level leave the company within few month. I joined the company becoz of the brand name and the hike in salary i was getting, on joining realized the whole team was new, as the whole team had resigned and joined other company. bosses are high on experience and Zero on managerial / team handling skill, insecure and someone who is not open to idea (though you are asked for suggestion only to be crushed down). One look into the profiles of HOD of sales will tell you that he had left the company after a long tenure but couldn't sustain himself in other companies and had to come back and join DFSL
If you are honest during your exit interview chances are that you will never get your dues cleared. You should never think of joining such a company unless you are jobless.

Advice to Senior ManagementUnless the HOD's are replaced employees will stay unsatisfied

We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Nothing less than HELL!!!

Mumbai (India)

I have been working at DFSL full-time for more than a year

ProsGood people at Mid-Level Management
Great opportunity to learn and multi-task (only if you have the patience to stick around)
You will get the Excellence award if you do well (i.e. On completion of one year if you are still in the company - Which rarely happens)

ConsSearch for recent departures on linkedin and drop them a note - More than 24 in last 12 months from the same function itself
Bad leadership for specific geographies
Owners/Management is least bothered about anything happening in the company and only concerned about the money that comes in
HR has no clue about their own policies and keep changing it with every passing day
Company uses Datamatics' brand name to lure new recruits, in reality it has nothing to do with the DATAMATICS Group

Advice to Senior ManagementIt's time to change gears and change the old business leaders who are responsible for maximum attrition
It's high time to focus and grow what you are good at only if you realize what it is. As the old saying goes - Jack of All, Master of None - this applies completely to DFSL (Which without the Datamatics before it's name is nothing)
Create your own identity now

Average company with low payscale

Senior Software Executive (Current Employee)
Mumbai (India)

I have been working at DFSL

ProsBeing a Financial services company, the focus was on specific domains and therefore enabled employees to gain strong domain and functional knowledge of the client business. Good oppurtunity for freshers to begin their careers. There are plenty of oppurtunities to learn and enhance technical skills.

ConsConsidering that most companies follow stringent processes, there are no such policies or guidelines at the company. This becomes a roadbloack when an employee pursues oppurtunities elsewhere.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe freedom given to employees is commendable. Also appreciated is the flexibility shown by the company to achieve work-life balance. While employees are appreciated for their innovative ideas, a more thorough appraisal process would be a welcome change.

Worked for DFSL? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DFSL reviews and ratings. All 5 reviews posted anonymously by DFSL employees.