DIA

Updated October 29, 2014
Updated October 29, 2014
2.0

CEO

Minimal opportunites to grow and learn

Current Employee - Program Manager in Horsham, PA
    Current Employee - Program Manager in Horsham, PA

I have been working at DIA

Pros

They give great vacation time, full benefits paid, 401k matching and end of year bonus. They are also very understanding with work from home needs.

Cons

I did not feel there was much to learn in this position that I did not already know and no real room for advancement.

Encourage internal continuing education opportunites such as foreign language, certifications, etc. I did not feel supported in trying to further my education.

Just keeps getting worse

I have been working at DIA full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

There were a few, but under new management they have disappeared as well.

Cons

Senior management changes approximately every 2 years, some lasting as little as 6 months. Lot's of staff meetings, but no truth being told. All new hires are in DC. Horsham, which has been headquarters for 49 years is now North America and DC is Headquarters, yet management insists they are not moving. The only thing that made DIA unique was their neutrality which allowed FDA and other Regulatory agencies to participate in meetings and events. The FDA has changed the rules and they can even be paid for speaking at meetings now, which means DIA has lost its only edge in this market. Programs are sub par, technology is about 10 years behind and Senior management blames all failures on staff. I don't see this company surviving much longer, which is probably a good thing,

Non profit salaries for senior management MUST be made public in yearly reports, which means your staff can see your salary, raises and bonus structure on line. Good luck giving them plausible excuses for no bonus, pay cuts, lay offs, etc. Probably would be a good time to find a new position because the first audit will cook your goose.

Disorganized management, mediocre pay, people are not happy there

I worked at DIA full-time

Pros

Only good thing is WFH, you can work up to two days from home. Made good friends here.

Cons

Leadership is lacking, No real opportunity of moving upward. Salary is only mediocre at best. No one is really happy about their job here, unless you make the big bucks.

bring back some of the benefits, or raise salaries. You have to do one or the other to make people happy. Stop hiring incompetent people for management. Actually make an effort of trying to make your employees valued.

Total mess

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Horsham, PA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Horsham, PA

I have been working at DIA full-time (more than a year)

Pros

good people, easy parking, they have an elevator, feels like a legitimate business to an outsider

Cons

poor internal communications around restructuring efforts and little understanding of core business offering

get your bonus and move on.

Great Company to work with

Former Employee - Intern in Hyderābād (India)
    Former Employee - Intern in Hyderābād (India)

I worked at DIA as an intern (less than a year)

Pros

Onsite, Great work, Free Food, Free gym

Cons

Nothing at all. Everythng is good

Nothing