DIB Marketing Solutions

1 Review
5.0
1 Review

CEO

I've learned so much about marketing and advertising at DIB Marketing Solutions!

Current Employee - Event Coordinator  in  Bloomington, MN
    Current Employee - Event Coordinator in Bloomington, MN

I have been working at DIB Marketing Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

I graduated from Normandale with a certificate in the performing arts, and I was unable to find a "real" job anywhere with my credentials. I applied at DIB Marketing Solutions after seeing their job ad while I was looking for work, and I got the job after a short interview process! I worked hard to learn everything that I could about marketing systems while I was in the initial training period, and I really learned a lot. It is crazy to me that I've gone from a drama student to an entry-level manager in such a short period of time. I am very optimistic about my future at DIB Marketing Solutions.

Cons

I haven't worked at DIB Marketing Solutions for very long, but I have not experienced any sort of negative situation at this point. I also don't expect to because the management team is very strong.

The team nights are so much fun! I hope that we continue with these team building events and opportunities!

Worked for DIB Marketing Solutions? Contribute to the Community!