DKSA

DKSA Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

1 Employee Review

this is not a place for career development or advancement

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
McLean, VA

I worked at DKSA

Prosit's a small company, everybody pretty much knows each other, and you get to interact with them all the time. People are friendly and helpful.

ConsNo career planning for employees, no opps for training, learning, networking, attending conferences or seminars, etc.
No professional HR person to handle internal issues, i.e., conflict with your supervisor, sr. management, etc. it's very much like a mom/papa restaurant. there is no structures. Some people are in favor only because they have better personal relationship with the president's wife, etc.
It's a OK place for start up college students as you can get a lot of hands-on experience, you get to figure out a lot of things by yourself without proper training or direction, but do plan on leaving after 1 or 2 years since there's absolutely no career advancement there, as a matter of fact, they don't even treat you like they want you to stay for long-term...

Advice to Senior Managementno comments. I'm glad I found a better job and left.

Worked for DKSA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DKSA reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by DKSA employees.