DOCS

Updated October 15, 2014
2.4

CEO

Very Good place to work

Current Employee - Junior Java Developer in Jalgaon (India)
    Current Employee - Junior Java Developer in Jalgaon (India)

I have been working at DOCS

Pros

work can be chosen based on our interests and feasiblity. No need to worry about what next we are upto .

Cons

No time boundraries to work and thus some what awkward place to be at , No one to look after your work and thus no pressure

should look after the activity of the people working here and should keep close eye on all of them working

Chaos with acquisition

Current Employee - Director in Durham, NC
    Current Employee - Director in Durham, NC

I have been working at DOCS full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Friendly people who are earnestly trying to do a good job.

Cons

Employees are not empowered or knowledgeable about processes as a whole. Each person is only responsible for a small slate of duties and are not encouraged to reach outside of their area. Folks are overworked and often the only way to get a response to an email is to cc the person's boss......

Training should be emphasized, especially during acquisitions. The current method is "fly by the seat of your pants" with minimal introduction to DOCS systems. Revenue is paramount, service to the client is secondary.

one of the worst job experiences I have ever had.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Yonkers, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Yonkers, NY

I have been working at DOCS

Pros

My co-workers are some of the hardest and unappreciated group of people I have had the pleasure of working with. They genuinely care about our patients and try to help out as much as possible. If it were not for them DOCS wouldn't have a leg to stand one let alone ANY credibility.

Cons

As an employee you are expected to do more work then your job title requires for no pay increase. Management is so disorganized it is hard to ask for days off or receive you vacation. the turn over rate of employees at this place is the highest I have ever seen. I have been employed 7 months and have seen doctors, medical assistants, medical records, accountants, and receptionist all leave because of how unfair we are all treated. Management does not give you a raise no matter how hard you work, Even when "promotions" are given the do not include pay increase. All staff members work less then full time and therefore, are not granted any benefits. If you forget to clock out you will not be paid for that shift even if a manager has seen you work all day. They do not pay you for over time or time and a half. 12 hour shifts are only allowed 30 min break.

Appreciate your workers more and let us know when we are doing a good job and when we need to improve ourselves.

Great

Former Employee - Cardiologist
    Former Employee - Cardiologist

I worked at DOCS

Pros

Lifestyle, salary, coleagues. exposure, experience

Cons

Busy schedule, no other cons

None