DOCS

DOCS Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Very Good place to work

Junior Java Developer (Current Employee) Jalgaon (India)

Proswork can be chosen based on our interests and feasiblity. No need to worry about what next we are upto .

ConsNo time boundraries to work and thus some what awkward place to be at , No one to look after your work and thus no pressure

Advice to Senior Managementshould look after the activity of the people working here and should keep close eye on all of them working

one of the worst job experiences I have ever had.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Yonkers, NY

ProsMy co-workers are some of the hardest and unappreciated group of people I have had the pleasure of working with. They genuinely care about our patients and try to help out as much as possible. If it were not for them DOCS wouldn't have a leg to stand one let alone ANY credibility.

ConsAs an employee you are expected to do more work then your job title requires for no pay increase. Management is so disorganized it is hard to ask for days off or receive you vacation. the turn over rate of employees at this place is the highest I have ever seen. I have been employed 7 months and have seen doctors, medical assistants, medical records, accountants, and receptionist all leave because of how unfair we are all treated. Management does not give you a raise no matter how hard you work, Even when "promotions" are given the do not include pay increase. All staff members work less then full time and therefore, are not granted any benefits. If you forget to clock out you will not be paid for that shift even if a manager has seen you work all day. They do not pay you for over time or time and a half. 12 hour shifts are only allowed 30 min break.

Advice to Senior ManagementAppreciate your workers more and let us know when we are doing a good job and when we need to improve ourselves.

Great

Cardiologist (Former Employee)

ProsLifestyle, salary, coleagues. exposure, experience

ConsBusy schedule, no other cons

Advice to Senior ManagementNone

Worked for DOCS? Contribute to the Community!