DPRA

Be The First To
Add Photos

Rewarding

Clerical (Current Employee) Knoxville, TN

ProsThey are a well coordinated company and the office is amazingly beautiful and clean. Great co-workers that are passionate about their careers and very encouraging to others.

ConsI was under utilized by my management. I would have enjoyed handling more challenging tasks.

It taught me about data entry and the many other functions in computers system.

Project Assistant (Former Employee) Commerce City, CO

ProsTeamwork atmosphere, good pay and benefits, learned a lot, assigned many tasks

ConsContracted through government, sequester always a possibility, not much career position mobility

Advice to Senior ManagementNone

Overall A Very Good Small Company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsDPRA is a small company and each office feels like a small family. Senior management communicates effectively with their employees and knows just about everyone that works under them. Also, the benefits here are great.

ConsDPRA relies heavily on government contracts which might be their own downfall. Also, not too sure if the company will exist in the long term. Senior management seems to want to cash out of the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementAdd to your company's capabilities to stay afloat in the long term.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

DPRA great place to work

Associate (Current Employee)

ProsSmall company allows interaction with senior management

ConsSmall company doesn't have flexibility to move to new contract if current contract is cancelled

Advice to Senior ManagementLeadership at DPRA should improve communication with employees at outlaying locations

Worked for DPRA? Contribute to the Community!