DRCC Reviews

3.9

Michael Mills
1 Rating

good atmosphere, was my own selection

Current Employee - Accounts & Revenue Services  in  Thimphu (Bhutan)
    Current Employee - Accounts & Revenue Services in Thimphu (Bhutan)

I have been working at DRCC full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

simple and adventurious job , ones will power to do so the challanging job, learns more and new one every step I take the job

Cons

nothing atall, pros and cons in the service are always there in a job circumtances

wise to keep up

Lack of competency in a particular Program Manager led to my parting this company.

Former Employee - Program Assistant  in  Duluth, MN
    Former Employee - Program Assistant in Duluth, MN

I worked at DRCC

Pros

They pay well, and in general I have had no problems with upper management, though i did not receive a response in regard to dissatisfaction I stated In a letter when leaving the company.

Cons

I received guilt trips from my immediate supervisor over things which i had no control over. Such as accusations me of being at fault, or not responding over a situation requiring implementation over training, in which they hadn't trained me for as would have been their responsibility to do. My site location manager also shifted blame from himself by trying to do this. Later as i said, my complaints of this nature were not addressed by management, at least not in response to my concerns.

Follow up on concerns of staff. Write back when letters are addressed to you. Consider removing certain Program Managers from Job positions when they fail to properly train their staff, or show a pattern of displacement of blame or responsibility. My concerns are in particular to the Melrose program.

Worked for DRCC? Contribute to the Community!