DRL

www.dalia-rl.co.il

DRL Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

employee oriented and process oriented

Sales and Marketing (Current Employee) Lucknow (India)

Prosrespect for individuals and believe in transparency

Consas per companies values there DA is not satisfactories

Advice to Senior Managementif there is any attrition so a proper involvement should be there of management

Dr.Reddys biologics

Prosgood working conditions, 5 days week+ leaves
    good recognition for your work
    Work + other activities like gym, games and quizs are conducted

Conscompany Bus starts very early.

Nice Place to work for..

Junior Manager (Current Employee) Hyderābād (India)

Pros- Pressure Free environment to work
    - Diversified but Friendly Collegues
    - Safe and Stable work place

Cons- Climbing the career ladder is tough for junior level
    - Salary has to be restructured according to industry standards
    - Knowledge sharing is missing

Advice to Senior Management- Approach has to be equal among working grp
    - Implication of knowledge sharing

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

The best place I've ever worked at

Graphic Designer (Current Employee) Haifa (Israel)

ProsThis is a very good place to work. Great work environment. Friendly and comfortable atmosphere even when there is a lot of pressure and tight deadlines to meet. The boss is respectful and accomodating when personal issues come up that require time off. There is a real sense of camaraderie between the staff, everyone helps everyone else to get the job done. The pay is very good compared with similar companies in the advertising/design industry. I have worked at several agencies and I would say this is the best workplace of them all, as far as office politics, work hours and compensation.

ConsThis is a smallish, relatively new agency located in Haifa so we are still working on building up a reputation in the industry. The size and budget of the clients correlates directly to that. The scope of creative work can be limited because of this - no television commercials or nationwide campaigns, etc. The office is only starting to branch out into web design. Sometimes there are mixed message from management regarding work practices. One of the challenges is making the transition from a one-woman home-based operation to an office staffed with 7 people. The growth has been enormous, sometimes the work practices have lagged behind.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease give staff more (as in quantity) positive feedback when they do well.

Worked for DRL? Contribute to the Community!