DSG

Not yet rated.

very informative

Fundraiser (Former Employee)
    Los Angeles, CA

Prosenjoyable informative place to work. non-profit one of the best!!

Conslong hours on the phone

HR

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsI was provided detailed guidance in my role.

ConsLack of advancement for current EE's.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive opportunities to those within the Org.

It's not worth it...

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsWorking at DSG will give you lots of experience with how the world of clinical trials works and allow you to connect with others working in that industry. If you're smart and/or lucky you can quickly turn these contacts into a job offer and get out of DSG.

ConsDo you like being screamed at and insulted? Do you feel that the standard 8 hour workday is just too short? Are you looking to regularly work extra hours over the weekend with no compensation? If so, this is the place for you. All the high-pressure demands of a startup with none of the perks!

Expect to receive all of the blame when things go wrong and none of the credit when they don't. I know I sound excessively negative here but even after being out of there for awhile I still find myself having PTSD-like flashbacks. There's a lot of great people that work here and you'll definitely learn a lot if you want to but it comes at a high cost. It's an extremely stressful environment that leaves most people feeling miserable most of the time.

Advice to Senior ManagementTrust the people around you to actually manage. Empower them to make decisions and then stand behind them.

Worked for DSG? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DSG reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by DSG employees.