DTI

www.teknologisk.dk

DTI Reviews

Updated May 21, 2014
DTI – Eindhoven – “Office in Faculteit Technische Natuurkunde”

Gave me a chance to learn a new skill

Document Specialist (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

Prosfriendly environment and good team to work with. They took the time to teach me a new skill

Conslimits overtime but still expects the job to get done

Advice to Senior Managementthanks for giving me a chance

Very unprofessional

Business Development Manager (Former Employee) Houston, TX

ProsI did learn alot about offshore drilling and production, I worked with some of the best engineers in the business. Built my selling confidence back up.

ConsCEO hired a patsy to do his dirty work for him. CEO never wanted to be seen as the bad guy so he hired bad guys. You never knew where you stood.

Advice to Senior ManagementGrow a pair. Talk to your people and tell them what you are or are not happy about, What direction do you want them to take. Yes, everyone knows their job and shouln't need to be told, but thats why we have CEO's to tell the rest of us what to do

A good foot in the door to litigation support

Technical Specialist (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

Pros- Will hire you with little/no experience
    - Decent on the job training
    - Good coworkers (non-management/lower management coworkers are very friendly/know how to have fun while working)
    - Gives you experience that may help you get a better job?

Cons- Empty promises
    - Always giving more responsibilities with no pay increases
    - Company is run with a bottom line only mentality
    - Once you're hired, never expect much of a raise. Top performers gain ~2% a year.
    - Expect a high turnover rate
    - When someone quits, a new spot for someone else is not always approved. This leads to much larger work loads for those who remain.
    - Benefits are terrible: no company match on the 401k, the healthcare plan is 100% out of your pocket, 3 sick days per year (5 if you stay 5+ years), and only 1 week paid vacation for your first 2 years

Advice to Senior ManagementInvest in your employees, invest in better technology. and stop wasting time/money buying failing companies then using their failing strategies.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Things were chaotic

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsGreat Technology
    Nationally very strong
    The Headquarters and Staff in Atlanta were very impressive
    they have since moved into a much nicer office with a better location

ConsThe SF office lacked a true leader. That said, I've heard things have improved in the past few years.

Danish Institute of Technology

Head of Centre (Former Employee)

ProsGood working environment and very good colleagues. High flexibility in job as long as you perform. Highly professional top management and human resource department.

ConsThe focus on income generating activities tend to down size the ambition of developing staff competencies to continue to match the performance requirements. Balance between work and family lift is something you will have to look after yourself.

DTI is an internationally standardized office having passed the ISO requirements.

Consultant (Current Employee) Tacloban, Tacloban (Philippines)

ProsIt serves as a model office to all other government offices where employees work without any red tapes.

ConsTurnover and promotion is slow thereby leaving behind employees who are now mostly old adults. Most RDs and PDs hang to their post without giving the others the opportunity for promotion! A lot of plantilla are also left open ensuring that at the end of each year, a Christmas Bonus is available from its Savings! In a way, it discourages employment from others who are also qualified to work and serve.

Advice to Senior ManagementFast tract promotions. Those RDs and PDs who had serve 20 years or more should give way to the new generation so there will be movement internally. Thence, Open more plantilla for new breeds so competence would also improve anew.

great networking opportunities and insight into various industries - but too little leadership and focus.

Consultant (Current Employee)

ProsFlexible working hours, contact to a large amount of companies, creating your own career, highly qualified staff, insight into new industries

Conslittle leadership, too many roles to fit (sales, test, consulting, marketing, research, new customer acquisition).

Advice to Senior Managementsplit the teams up into certain main responsible areas. One responsible for marketing, one for sales, some for test and consulting. Investing more money into professional marketing

Worked for DTI? Contribute to the Community!