Dade Paper

Be The First To
Add Photos

Irving Genet

Happy Camper

ProsPay, prices in market, product training

ConsLow gas stipend compared to gas prices

One company to avoid

Information Technology (Former Employee) Miami, FL

ProsThere isn't too much that this company can offer to woe its employees, but for the most part the employees are friendly but know that they are being taken advantage of through low wages.

ConsThis company is highly known for its poor compensation to its employees. Only the "in" group of the executives is making real salaries. In addition, most of the treatment by senior staff to employees is mediocre at best. The culture of this company is to demand lots from its employees with the premise of promotions or higher compensation in the future. I would not recommend this company to anyone.

Best company I have be a part of so far

Sales Representative (Former Employee) Austell, GA

ProsLots of training, as well as lots of space to allow you to sell your own style

ConsAs I was leaving it seemed to be getting more corporate

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Sales Consultant

Sales Representative (Current Employee) Orlando, FL

ProsYou will find nice people who are not satisfied with compensation!

ConsPay is poor at all levels. Sales Consultant compensation is terrible. It takes out the fun of selling!

Advice to Senior ManagementAllow Sales Consultant to make more money by bringing down the loads. Give raises to the employees more often. Allow sales managers to make their bonus if their group makes the budget of Gross Profits do not tie it with the overall company profit. There is enough profit dollars in the rebates checks from the manufacturer at the end of the year! Therefore be more generous to the employees!

Over worked for free

Sales Consultant (Former Employee)

ProsSome of the co-worker at local office were very helpful. Large variaty of products to sell. Gas and cell phone allowance were ok.

ConsThey have the worst commission system in the paper business, they can't even explain it. They expect you to work sixteen hours plus days. They take the fun out of commission sales.

Advice to Senior ManagementChange your cost system so it's fair for your sale team, and they can compete in their market.

Worked for Dade Paper? Contribute to the Community!