Daegis

Add Photos

Daegis CEO Tim Bacci

Tim Bacci

Exciting Times

ProsPositive energy throughout the company. Clear strategic vision. Impressive and trustworthy leadership. Co-workers friendly and intellectually stimulating. Creativity encouraged. Great products. Aggressive.

ConsNot the place to work if you are just looking for a job. Those that don't share the passion for our work may feel like outsiders and don't seem to work out too well.

Advice to Senior ManagementWith the growth we are experiencing, please continue to hire talented individuals. Don't lower expectations to fill a void. Appreciate the flexible work schedule as long as getting the job done atmosphere.

Strong Leadership and Growth, Fun Atmosphere

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Irving, TX

ProsEveryone has an open door policy. Friendly work environment. Breakfast on Fridays. 15th Floor Views.

ConsSales team is remote, so don't get to interact with them very often. But, that's any company.

Change For The Better

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Roseville, CA

ProsFun work environment, enjoy my co-workers, work-life balance is important to upper management, no one looking over your shoulder - I feel like I'm trusted to do my work.
    Company is growing and headed in the right direction.

ConsIn the past there were some employees that were just going through the motions, not finding any joy in their work. That culture has changed and I hope never goes back as it has become an enjoyable environment.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work. Continue to hire employees with positive attitudes and keep work-life balance in check.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Potential for greatness

Software Engineer (Former Employee)

ProsLots of changes and cutting edge development tools are tested and implemented when possible.

ConsIf you struggle with anything you have no help, so you must succeed on your own.

Advice to Senior ManagementNot everyone is an instant superstar and some people need guidance.

Not the company it used to be

ProsSomewhat flexible work hours or work from home if needed.

ConsRaises do not exist. No bonuses. If you want more pay, work more overtime.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more visible and engaged with employees.

Work is interesting, however constant reorganizations and layoffs make the work environment extremely tense.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsInteresting Work, good pay, good benefits, get to work with variety of clients in many industries and in different countries. Exposure to different technologies and applications.

ConsDownturn in revenue and profit has led to constant reorganization and layoffs. Tend to hire management based on past friendships as opposed to actual skill and capabilities.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat employees with respect and try to be more pro-active in understanding skills and value of employees to the organization.

Working at Dageis was an interesting experience in the eDiscovery sector.

Data Collection Forensics Investigator (Former Employee) New York, NY

ProsThe travel to various locations to conduct Data Collection Forensics, and the pay was not bad: $55.00 an hour.

ConsEncountered some Racism and Prejudice with upper staff because I am an African American professional.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet rid of the Racism, Prejudice and Stereotyping in your upper management.

Uneventful

Functional Consultant (Former Employee)

ProsCo-workers were respectful and educated.

ConsMixed leadership messages between various departments.

Advice to Senior ManagementHold people in leadership positions accountable

Used to be a decent company to work with

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosentry level, good place to start

Conslow paid and unpleasant culture

Advice to Senior Managementupper management don't care about employee development

Sales organization is in shambles

Manager (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsThe people that actually execute on behalf of the clients are great. Talented folks that work long hours, often time with minimal upside.

ConsSales staff would do better selling used cars.

Advice to Senior ManagementHold sales accountable, why are people who constantly miss quotas not only kept on staff, but promoted?

Worked for Daegis? Contribute to the Community!