Dahn Yoga

Dahn Yoga Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Very Satisfied with Dahn Yoga

Assistant Manager (Current Employee)
Seattle, WA

I have been working at Dahn Yoga full-time for more than 3 years

ProsI have had an amazing experience with Dahn Yoga! With personal training and the philosophy of helping others to become healthy, happy, and peaceful through the yoga and meditation practices, I couldn't be happier! The community is so caring and understanding and truly wishes for all its employees to grow and be happy.

ConsSometimes the long work days can be tiring, but they never make me work more than the legal time and I have plenty of personal time. I honestly couldn't be happier!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep absorbing the American culture, but don't lose the essense of the Korean culture.

Enjoying working with Dahn Yoga depends on each person.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Dahn Yoga

ProsYou receive a lot of great yoga training and spiritual principle. The community is very positive and family like. Management is aware of their challenges and are making efforts to create positive changes.

ConsIt is a multicultural company that has issues with harmonizing with American Culture. Don't expect a vacation. You will work a lot more than 40 hours with the understanding that your work is your life.

Advice to Senior ManagementBalance between personal and professional life.

Worked for Dahn Yoga? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dahn Yoga reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Dahn Yoga employees.