Daily Access Corporation

Relationship Manager

Former Employee - Relationship Manager  in  Mobile, AL
    Former Employee - Relationship Manager in Mobile, AL

I worked at Daily Access Corporation full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Small company, able to express thoughts and ideas to senior management. customer focused

Cons

being a small company salaries tend to be on the lower side for what is expected.

Pay the employees for the work they do as some employees have additional roles without the pay

I have enjoyed working for this company. I have low stress most of the time and only occasional overtime.

Current Employee - Senior Systems Analyst  in  Mobile, AL
    Current Employee - Senior Systems Analyst in Mobile, AL

I have been working at Daily Access Corporation full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

My coworkers are very bright. It has been a pleasure sharing skills and knowledge with them.

Cons

We have trouble keeping high-level executives.

Work harder on the retention rate. Let's stopped the cycle of hiring and training and start building great long term employees.

Comfortable environment, nice people, low pay and lots of favoritism

I worked at Daily Access Corporation full-time

Pros

Nice building and comfortable environment, people are generally friendly

Cons

Bad management, competition between C-level execs, low pay, only the favorites get to advance, little reward for hard work

Work together and stop competing; reward loyalty; give other employees in the company a chance to show their talents

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Could be a great place to work if there were any kind of leadership from exec level.

I have been working at Daily Access Corporation

Pros

Casual dress code, good co-workers, decent vacation benefits. Absorbed all extra premium costs with implementation of affordable healthcare act.

Cons

Terrible leadership from the exec level who are always battling to show who is most powerful. No real sense of direction. Several "leaders" are unable to express an opinion until it is provided to them from the CEO.

Exec level will not make a definitive decision on anything - everyone wants the glory for when something works well, but all are afraid of being blamed if something fails.

Let your manger-level leaders do their jobs so that things might actually get done to completion. It seems near impossible for exec level to make a solid decision and stick with it. Always looking for who to blame. Leadership and teamwork are foreign concepts - take a class. Real leaders know that everyone succeeds together and everyone fails together.

A great job right out of college.

I have been working at Daily Access Corporation full-time

Pros

I love my actual job. My boss is great. I am able to work with little supervision. The environment is very relaxed with a casual dress code. The benefits are pretty good with three weeks of vacation/sick time right after you start, and the company will be paying 100% of the health insurance premium increase under Obamacare.

Cons

The pay is below-average, and it is uncommon to get a raise. Due to the low pay, management is unable to retain actual talent for . From what I can tell, very few have relevant or any college education and many have no apparent financial experience. It is difficult to work with colleagues that have no understanding of how the investments or even the stock market works. The operational departments all have very specific written procedures, so when an issue falls outside of those procedures, they are completely lost.

Offer higher pay to attract qualified and educated personnel, and hire more to lessen the stress and workload.

I am very satisfied working for Dailyaccess.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Mobile, AL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

I have been working at Daily Access Corporation full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Good benefits, nice people to work with, free parking, nice atmosphere

Cons

Executive team needs to be more involved with their employees and how complex the day to day operations are. Employees stress due to work load, need more staff and we could be a more efficient company with better customer service

Needs to communicate more with Employees

Relationship Manager

Former Employee - Relationship Manager  in  Mobile, AL
    Former Employee - Relationship Manager in Mobile, AL

I worked at Daily Access Corporation full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Good people, great location and building with lots of free parking. Limitless potential.

Cons

Weak leadership, lack of focus and direction, low pay if you are not one of the "chosen" few. Constantly understaffed due to low wages. Favoritism abounds.

Given a dose of objective leadership, DailyAccess could be a great place to work.

What direction are we headed in today - wait, it doesn't matter cause it will be different tomorrow.

Current Employee - Manager  in  Mobile, AL
    Current Employee - Manager in Mobile, AL

I have been working at Daily Access Corporation

Pros

Nice building. You meet a lot of people as they come and go through the revolving door of employment.

Cons

Such poor customer service I hate to answer the phone. I guess it is best described as out of controll. Management can't decide who is in charge and what the company's direction is.

Hire some professional management - not just old tired guys coasting through their golden years.

Good place to work on your way somewhere else

Former Employee - Sales
    Former Employee - Sales

I worked at Daily Access Corporation

Pros

Overall, the employees at DailyAccess are nice people trying to do their job well. Unfortunately, due to low pay, they tend to be unqualified for their role.

Cons

For many reasons, there is a revolving door of sales staff at DailyAccess. The pay is well below industry average, and a constantly moving bogey. Variable compensation is determined via black box, and you're never really sure what and when you'll get paid on business until it hits your check and you are disappointed. Senior leadership is spineless, always bowing to the autocratic CEO. The focus and direction is constantly changing, and perception in the marketplace is poor, which makes sales very difficult.

Worked for Daily Access Corporation? Contribute to the Community!