Dallas Roadshows

Growth and Opportunity

Current Employee - Campaign Manager in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Campaign Manager in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Dallas Roadshows full-time

Pros

Dallas Roadshows is a great opportunity for motivated people. Office environment is very positive and surrounds you with individuals who want you to succeed and are eager to put forth time and effort to help you get there. The company encourages you to be a leader by providing constant feedback, training and challenging you to improve. They equip you with many tools and tips on how to reach your goals. They also give you the opportunity to travel and participate in fun events!

Cons

You will have to sacrifice some time with your friends and or family because it is not a typical 9-5 job. It requires some early mornings and weekends, but well worth it.

Dallas Roadshows provided the guidance to help me build a strong foundation for leadership.

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Dallas Roadshows full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I have never worked for a company such as Dallas Roadshows. This place surrounds you with positive, hard-working, and driven individuals who are all willing to selflessly help each other grow on a daily basis. I was skeptical when I first started because this opportunity sounded too good to be true. The recruiters made claims that this was a “fast track” to management, and I would learn the equivalent of a college education in just a few short months. Six months of real world experiences here far outweigh years of book smarts in value, and this can be a paradigm shift for a lot of people. I started the company at the entry level position, which is where everybody starts. Have decades of marketing experience, start at entry level. Just out of college with a marketing degree, start at entry level. Experience supervising hundreds of people, start at entry level. Used to make six figure incomes, start at entry level.

This is a unique opportunity where many find it difficult to adapt to. This will push you out of your comfort zone. I’ve learned and consumed more knowledge in marketing and management than I could have ever imagined in my entire life. The more I learn here, the more I realize what I don’t know. I’ve been with the company for over a year and am fortunate enough to have worked myself into a management position. I am now more career oriented and more positive as a person overall because of all the lessons learned through the training program.

Cons

Success comes with a lot of hard work and dedication. There were times that I wish I could have more free time to spend with my husband and friends. There were times that I was exhausted at the end of a long day. I understand that these are just temporary hardships sacrificed as building blocks for long term success. I would do it all over again in a heart beat.

None

good atmosphere, great 1st job out of college, learned a ton.

I have been working at Dallas Roadshows

Pros

Employees and Coworkers are so nice!

Cons

Have to work a few weekends

Really great learning opportunity!

I have been working at Dallas Roadshows

Pros

Team atmosphere, good mix of office time and interaction with customers, great opportunity to work with a multitude of clients, opportunity for rapid advancement and learning.

Cons

some weekend work, putting on a few pounds from working with the great food products, really busy come Christmas season.

keep doing what you're doing, guys, seriously! I've enjoyed the chance to really grow my skills and I'm looking forward to just increasing the success I've had.

Terrible experience

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I worked at Dallas Roadshows

Pros

Learned some marketing techniques, traveled some of country.

Cons

Exploit recent grads who are unaware of proper business practices.

Pay your employees for the time they put in.

Dallas Roadshows Photos