Damco Solutions

Updated Jun 19, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Mohit Gupta

Nice opportunity to know about the work culture of corporate world.

Test Engineer (Current Employee) Farīdābād, Haryana (India)

ProsGood senior management, flexible working hours, decent leave policies and job security. I got to meet knowledgeable and efficient colleagues who are very helpful and skilled.

ConsMy suggestion would be to include more sports activities in the internal events.

Advice to Senior ManagementI am happy with the organization and management. They are open for suggestion.

Nice company for those who want to make an effective impact on their future.

Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) Farīdābād, Haryana (India)

ProsFriendly environment to work. You will have a lot of work and responsibility, but your senior is always ready to support you this will help you to enhance your personal as well as professional lives.

ConsIt is a really strong and stable company where the pros far outweigh the cons.

Advice to Senior ManagementNowadays a new technologies are coming into the market regularly so the management has to conduct a training session to aware about newest technologies and framework to make the work easier and faster and to improve the expertise of the workforce.

I have been working at Damco Solutions for 1 year and all I can say that my overall experience has been pleasing.

Software Engineer (Current Employee)

Pros> the company is professional and courteous
    > always look after the best interests of employees
    > great working enviroment

ConsNothing to write in this part yet (as it's only been a year so haven't had any!)

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great opportunities if you prepare to work hard and raise your skills

Sales Executive (Current Employee) Farīdābād, Haryana (India)

ProsYour career is definitely going to grow if you work hard with this company. You will always learn new things and technologies to improve your skills. Flexible work hours are very much appreciated.

ConsIt is a client oriented company and you have to be always ready to pick up a fresh challenge and too many responsibilities and willing to work in pressure. Could be a problem for you if you want to sit dull.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe Management should conduct meeting on a regular basis and set the path and motivate their subordinate to achieve specified goals.

The overall experience working in Damco has been Good.

Sales Executive (Current Employee) Farīdābād, Haryana (India)

ProsThe kind of exposure you get here is over and above other IT companies in this bracket. I have been trained to have deep understanding of the roles and responsibilities, also the working environment is decent, gives chance to work independently.

1.Good Working culture & Environment

2. Exposure is good

3. Openness

4. Industry Standards are being practiced here

ConsI've not had them so far (hopefully won’t have them in coming future too).

Advice to Senior ManagementTo conduct more webinars and online sessions for us which I believe can actually can give us an insight of what's new, where is the demand more, and how do we capture that demand.

May 7, 2014

We are glad to know your thoughts. Your concern is forwarded to Learning and Development department.

Thanks for your time.

Feel good with great learning opportunities

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) Farīdābād, Haryana (India)

ProsThe learning opportunities and projects are very good and helping me to improve my skills. Also I like the recreational focus and mutual respect we have here. There is transparency and management is quite reachable. This gives a sense of stability.

ConsNot encountered any challenge so far

Advice to Senior ManagementThey could focus on conducting trainings on self improvement as well along with the technical learning and development.

May 7, 2014

Thank you very much. Even you encounter any challenges, feel free to let us know so that we can take your request to concerned department. You can reach us at social@damcogroup.com.

Have a great
    ... More

Good work-life balance

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) Farīdābād, Haryana (India)

ProsGood work life balance with several opportunities for professionals. Good management and technical team on board.Exposure to various domains and technologies, decent infrastructure and opportunity to interact with clients.

ConsAdmin and IT team could be more effective.

Advice to Senior ManagementCan have more meetings across functions.there is as such no advice, just a suggestion to work with us, help us to reach our goals, in all the assignments.

May 5, 2014

Thank you very much for your suggestions. We are taking few steps to further strengthen the internal processes. Keep your thoughts coming along.

Have a great day!

OK

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) Noida (India)

ProsGood Work Life Balance, Salary Structure good, Work Environment ok.

ConsLess onsite opportunities for programmers

Advice to Senior ManagementMore communication with lower management

Mar 18, 2014

Thank you very much for your feedback. It really helps in understanding the real picture. You can also send your suggestions/feedback on social@damcogroup.com from where it will be escalated to the ... More

"NOT FOR SALES PEOPLE"

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsFamily owned business run by the family members

ConsNothing for Sales people. No Technical capabilities in terms of serving the client. Does not know what to do about the sales. Technical guys are more important than sales as if they are generating revenue for the Company. Worst HR & HR policies, they don't know what exactly the function of HR is all about. Over all not recommended to anyone if in Sales.

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn some ethic first and then try to run the company.

Mar 18, 2014

We are really sorry to know about your experience. If you have any suggestions or process specific questions please drop an email - social@damcogroup.com. It’s always good to talk.

Cool Company

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) Farīdābād, Haryana (India)

ProsFlexible Timing, No traveling to the client side.

ConsManagement and Process are not good, need to improve processes.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to implement Process with respect to software development

Mar 18, 2014

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.You suggestions are very helpful for strategizing our growth together. You can also send your inputs/suggestions on social@damcogroup.com.

Worked for Damco Solutions? Contribute to the Community!