Danaher

www.danaher.com

Danaher Reviews in Washington, DC

Be The First To
Add Photos

Danaher President, CEO, and Director Larry Culp Jr.

Larry Culp Jr.

Pros
  • Very process driven the Danaher Business System really works (in 9 reviews)

• Good compensation, good benefits, some good people (in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • Danaher can be a tough place to work in terms of work life balance and stress (in 13 reviews)

• There is absolutely no work-life balance (in 6 reviews)

More Highlights
2 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Don't ever be sick...and people are friendly, but not friends!

Executive Assistant (Former Employee) Washington, DC

ProsLot of autonomy, good salaries and bonuses

ConsLack of management, no communication

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't penalize someone for being out sick. I missed two days in six months and was told that nobody ever misses work there. In fact, there are people who have been there for years who have never missed a single day of work. I was not hired permanently because of this, but they would not tell me that. They just kept overlooking me for open positions that I was well-qualified for.

By far the worst company to work for

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Washington, DC

ProsSalary is fairly decent buts thats about it.

ConsWork / Life Balance is horrible they expect you to work whenever they say but you unable to carry any time off over to the next year. Did i mention you only get 10 days per year. Danaher considers there employees as a statistics you are just another number on a sheet to them. Once your project ends be prepared to look for another opportunity because they already forecasted the end of your job. There is ZERO culture at Danaher you feel like a drone working here & you can be easily replaced. I believe the average lifespan of an employees is 1-3 years if your not senior management expect to get canned within that timeframe. I would avoid working for them or any of there subsidiaries at all cost.

Advice to Senior ManagementCare more about your employees welfare then just what they can do for you. Provide opportunities for growth not just for senior management but for all the other associates.

Worked for Danaher? Contribute to the Community!