Danos Reviews

Lead Mechanical Tech

Current Employee - Lead Mechanical Tech
    Current Employee - Lead Mechanical Tech

I have been working at Danos full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Always provides you with encouragement and there willing to help in anyway .
    They are a Family run business and believe in that atmosphere in the work force .
    They also encourage there employees to take all the training that is offer to them to help better themselves in there Job.
    My Account Manger is always there for me when I need him and it does not matter if he is off tower or on tower and ,is willing to help in anyway .

Cons

The only Con that I see is that the home office is in Larose LA .

The only advice I have is to keep up the excellent Leadership , and support.

Great experience with lots of potential to do anything in the oil industry.

I have been working at Danos full-time

Pros

Great training, Set schedule, good benefits and great people to work with

Had a great time

Current Employee - Server  in  Columbia, SC
    Current Employee - Server in Columbia, SC

I have been working at Danos part-time

Pros

Great managers who are willing to work with you, support you, and back you up in any situation. Flexible scheduling.

Cons

It is a serving job so of course the pay isn't the greatest in the world, but that comes with the territory. Great for a transition job.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

All depends on where you are located.

Current Employee - Production Operator Entry Level  in  Intracoastal City, LA
    Current Employee - Production Operator Entry Level in Intracoastal City, LA

I have been working at Danos as a contractor for more than a year

Pros

Danos contracts for several Major oil and gas companies. If one doesn't work out, you can move on to the next one.

Cons

You are still working contract work. You will be working with a Major oil company that may have employees giving bad reports on your work. Its usually their word that counts.

Management is doing a good job. Raises are giving based on the contract the employee works on. Good employees are getting looked over and some that aren't so good are not. Not a great system.

Solid Company.

Current Employee - On Shore  in  New Orleans, LA
    Current Employee - On Shore in New Orleans, LA

I have been working at Danos full-time for more than a year

Pros

Can get your foot in the door with global companies in the Oil & Gas industry.

Cons

Can be a bit offshore focused.

Make sure to treat employees differently if dictated by position. For example, laborers have different needs than onshore employees.

Pleasant

Current Employee - Planner/Scheduler  in  Foley, AL
    Current Employee - Planner/Scheduler in Foley, AL

I have been working at Danos full-time for more than a year

Pros

Provides and encourages Team work, Self development. Acknowledges talent and skills. Family type mentality by treating everyone as if your were their cousin or neighbor

Cons

Head quarters is located in Houma, Louisana. In retrospect there are ups and downs as with any business but This company seems to have very few downs. Per Diem pay may not be as good as team members would like it to be but it is sufficient.

See who really does the whole Job.

The management has vision, drive to succeed and is true to the stated company values.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Larose, LA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Larose, LA

I have been working at Danos

Pros

The team at Danos & Curole is a fresh thinking group. Team meetings I am involved with are collaborative, forward thinking and we all leave with tasks that allow us to grow and create in our particular fields. Decisions aren't made haphazardly; they are well thought out, explored and then executed as needed to move the company toward the stated vision within the core values.

Cons

Employee work locations are spread out all over the world and they reside domestically in over 14 US states. One of the biggest cons is the challenge in communicating effectively and staying in touch with all of them.

I haven't found many cons, but I'm not looking for them either.

Continue to reach out the the field to stay relevant and understand the true challenges and accomplishments of the employees.

You are on your own after you take the job.

Current Employee - Level A Operator  in  Larose, LA
    Current Employee - Level A Operator in Larose, LA

I have been working at Danos

Pros

Set schedule, great Human Resources and Payroll Department. Steady work. Decent medical benefits and 401k. The training department is top notch when you have to get training scheduled.

Cons

If you have to get in touch with your Account Manager you need to have a month set aside for making phone calls and sending emails. You only get uniforms once a year. Management doesn't really take into account the concerns employees have.

Listen to what employees have to say. The Account Managers need to be more involved with the field employees. Offer some type of bonus system to employees.

it's a good contract company

I have been working at Danos as a contractor for more than 3 years

Pros

Great Leadership, good values, Good company

Cons

Still a contractor position and you're a contractor.

Worked for Danos? Contribute to the Community!