Darshan Soft-Tech Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
4.5
CEO

1. Great Company to Work With !

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Vadodara (India)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Vadodara (India)

I have been working at Darshan Soft-Tech full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

This is the company where you can achieve your dreams. If you have potential and ready to put efforts, hard work and dedication, this is the right company for anyone.

Cons

Everything has positive and negative side of it but in this company best thing is every negative things are sorted with time by taking right steps and actions.

Advice to Management

Everything is good and well organised.

2. Right place to work with ...

Current Employee - Manager Development Team in Vadodara (India)
    Current Employee - Manager Development Team in Vadodara (India)

I have been working at Darshan Soft-Tech full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

I've been employed by DSPL since 2006 and I feel fortunate to be part of such a wonderful organization. When I joined the company as a jr developer, I never imagined I would be in the position that I am in today. There was just about 10-12 employees and even I didn't know about the future of the company. I dedicatedly focused on my work and helped achieving company's goal. As a team, by putting every individual's efforts, we started hitting the sales targets every month. Then I realized the potential of the business, transparency in the company, scope of the growth and opportunities in the web development area. There are no limitations for growth and I have always been encouraged to stretch myself, improve my knowledge and develop new skills. I have had a lot of freedoms to set my goals and work towards them and the Company has always supported all the time. It is inspiring to work for a company that offers many opportunities, provides bonuses, benefits, collaborative working environment and holds company events to reward its employees. I would say DSPL is one of the fastest growing companies and a great place to work with. I really love and enjoy working over here!

Cons

As with any IT service position, especially development, there are many challenges while doing your work; sometimes more pressure due to deadline, sometimes stressed with bugs not being resolved, sometimes unexpected result etc..I would say these are the challenges otherwise I don't really see any cons.

3. Excellent Work Culture

Current Employee - Manager Design Team in Vadodara (India)
    Current Employee - Manager Design Team in Vadodara (India)

I have been working at Darshan Soft-Tech full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Working here since 2005. I feel proud when I think of my progress along with the organisation. I joined this company as a “Web Designer” and today I am heading the design team. So there are no limits, what you can achieve at DSPL. It’s been great experience with the company and the management. We always have blend of free environment & work ethics. We believe in work hard & party even harder. I always feel like there is still more to achieve here……

Cons

There is no room for a person who don't want to grow or who is not smart. Beware if you are lazy and just working for peanuts.

Advice to Management

Keep things going. Environment is fantastic.

Darshan Soft-Tech Response

Jul 10, 2015 – HR Manager

We are glad to hear you are happy at Darshan Soft-Tech. We are lucky to have found so many outstanding performers like you who are also so fun to be around. Thank you for your comments about employee ... More

5. Unique Company where every individual can prove their ability and grow with the company.

Current Employee - Finance Manager in Vadodara (India)
    Current Employee - Finance Manager in Vadodara (India)

I have been working at Darshan Soft-Tech full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The management looks for internal leaders provides opportunity to prove. The compensation is best in the industry.

Cons

Healthy environment and encouraging management. Seniors are always willing to train juniors to go to next level

Advice to Management

Workshops to be conducted for Senior level / Junior level at least once in every year.

Darshan Soft-Tech Response

Jul 10, 2015 – HR Manager

I appreciated your valuable comment.Lately we have been putting more emphasis than ever on training & development program, and your feedback is perfect reminder of how much this matters.

6. Darshan Soft-Tech is a great place to work at.

Current Employee - Human Resources Manager in Vadodara (India)
    Current Employee - Human Resources Manager in Vadodara (India)

I have been working at Darshan Soft-Tech full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The work environment gives me a lot of flexibility to put my ideas to work and show the inherent potential within; along-side learning from pear groups who are intelligent, ambitious, motivated and fun loving. I can see drastic positive changes in my overall personality working here at Darshan Soft-Tech. This is a place where one gets scope for constant and consistent learning and further horning their skills. The management team welcomes constructive feedback from every level of the organisation, and believes in transparency, which has been the key to rampant growth of the company.

Cons

Expectation is improving and getting better year after year not just adding number of years of service.

7. Good company to work with

Current Employee - TL CAD in Vadodara (India)
    Current Employee - TL CAD in Vadodara (India)

I have been working at Darshan Soft-Tech full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Professional culture, Gives opportunities of growth at right time. Good exposure and very practical.

Cons

Sometimes misjudged on small events

Advice to Management

Should include some events(at least 1 an year) were employee families are also involved

8. It was a good learning experience.

Former Employee - Content Developer in Vadodara (India)
    Former Employee - Content Developer in Vadodara (India)

I worked at Darshan Soft-Tech full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I explored and researched a lot to improvise my writing skills. My challenge was to write on same topics with different perspectives everyday, which i had done successfully.

Cons

Didn't get the right motivation and acknowledgement for my work. Plus was not at all satisfied with my salary, rather was quite disappointed and demotivated the salary i was getting.

Advice to Management

Kindly make the environment appropriate for girls and give them the equal rights as are given to the male employees there.

9. It is very similar to true blue consulting organizations around the world. Nobody to take a stick and go behind you

Current Contractor - SAMVIT BUILDCARE PVT LTD in Ahmedabad (India)
    Current Contractor - SAMVIT BUILDCARE PVT LTD in Ahmedabad (India)

I have been working at Darshan Soft-Tech as a contractor (More than 5 years)

Pros

employee morale has been a bit low because employee compensation in i2 is not as good as it used to be. But that is only fair because..

Cons

It is very similar to true blue consulting organizations around the world. Nobody to take a stick and go behind you.

Advice to Management

Business Review India, construction, Indian real estate sector, real estate, real estate India, realty sector in India

10. Good

Pros

nice friendly people, good pay

Cons

location. shifts, hr, pc, timings

RSS Feed </> Embed