Dasher Technologies

Great copany

Former Employee - Senior Account Mabager in Birmingham, AL
    Former Employee - Senior Account Mabager in Birmingham, AL

I worked at Dasher Technologies

Pros

Family friendly environment and very competent Senior Management .

Cons

Sales focus heavily weighted towards new business leaving the existing customer base exposed to competition.Little sales or customer service focus on accounts for repeat business.

The Dasher name has a powerful positive image within their markets capitalize on this strength. Seize the advantage of this strength by marketing to the former customers as well as recent customers for recurring business.

Not what I expected

Former Employee - Sales Support Specialist in Campbell, CA
    Former Employee - Sales Support Specialist in Campbell, CA

I worked at Dasher Technologies full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great pay for a first job. People are friendly. They give you a phone and a laptop.

Cons

Terrible management and very cliquy. I was "laid off" without any warning. The company was healthy and did not let anyone else go.

I just signed a 12 month lease and check with my management before I signed. They told me, "you're not going anywhere." So, I figured my employment was secure. I got a bonus and then a month later I was let go without any notice and when I asked why they said, "we decided that you are not a good fit."

If an employee is struggling let them know and help them succeed. It looks bad on the management when you make a decision to hire someone and then let them go after 6 month. Especially when they were never formally warned about performance.