Datalogix

www.datalogix.com

Datalogix Reviews

Updated Jul 18, 2014

Eric Roza

A fast-paced environment focused on results and improving, while truely valuing it's employees

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Westminster, CO

ProsYou have control over your expectations. You're work day can start, end, pause when you feel is right for what needs to be accomplished. We are really treated as adults instead of living under a microscope. Each person I have interacted with has a great personality and work ethic. They really do hire the best of the best. This company also really beliefs and lives the practice of recognizing/appreciating it's employees. They are constantly

ConsMy pay rate is lower than I expected. I hope this will improve as I progess into my role after my first 6 months.

An exciting, challenging, and fun place to work!

Director (Current Employee)

ProsDatalogix is fast paced, treats its employees very well, and offers a lot of work life balance and flexibility.

ConsBecause growth is happening so quickly, some processes & polices are not developed and thought through enough.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe perks are great, but some compensation polices need to be through through better.

Energetic atmosphere with motivated people.

Office Administrator (Current Employee) Westminster, CO

ProsThere is a huge emphasis on career development at this company. They care about preparing you for any job that you may have after leaving Datalogix. The training programs allow you to get a bigger picture of what the company does, as well as an in-depth look at what each team does. We are also given perks such as fit classes and weekly BBQ's.

ConsThe company is growing rapidly while also trying to maintain the small company feel. Has been exciting but also difficult and uncomfortable for some.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Quick and efficient

Administrative (Current Employee) Westminster, CO

ProsThey are making a lot of money and in the tech sector so it can be exciting. But they still are corporate fascist pigs.

ConsTrying to improve your personal career growth while balancing out life and work itself.

Advice to Senior ManagementOffice culture, work life balance

Great people, Great technology, Great benefits!

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) Westminster, CO

ProsI feel very lucky to work at a place like Datalogix. I get a voice in the decision on what cutting edge technologies we use to solve the unique data problems we face in the industry. It is an excellent place to be as a Software Engineer. The benefits are great: Weekly BBQs, daily workout classes with an in house crossfit gym, untracked time off, company bonuses and stock options! They do a good job at rewarding hard work both in the form of awards throughout the year and bonuses and raises at the end of year. They treat people like people and make it a fun place to work where everyone is given the chance to make a difference in the company.

ConsThere is no 401k matching or vision coverage.

Advice to Senior ManagementCoordinating efforts better between the technology department and the analytics department would really make this an unstoppable company and would create some great scalable products.

An exciting growth company

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) Westminster, CO

ProsGreat staff, cutting edge technology and focused business products.

ConsScaling technical solutions and consistent technical architecture solutions

Advice to Senior ManagementBusiness needs to communicate road map to technology implementation team

Best Company in Boulder/Denver area for anyone interested in Ad Tech or data analytics

ProsSmart people, get to work on cutting edge solutions, helping to build an industry, great culture, fun people!

ConsWork Life Balance - Pace is crazy! But is getting results

Not a great place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Westminster, CO

ProsThe weekly BBQ.
    Can talk with c level staff anytime.
    PTO was flexible.

ConsToo busy trying to be a "hip/popular/young" company like Google. Caters to the younger employee with cross fit, field days, drinking. Older employees with kid get ignored for not being with the hip activities/after hours events.
    The same favored teams and workers get the promotions and monthly awards, over and over.
    It is expected that you will work from home every night and on the weekends.
    There is a drinking culture with beer kegs, wine, etc, this is a business not a fraternity.
    You are strongly asked to attend after hours events, regardless if you are older with children/spouses.
    All projects are treated like emergencies, no plan from upper management to get out of the everything is a brush fire mentality.
    There is no 401k matching by the company, yet money to spend on non essential activities.

Amazing company - fast paced, wonderful culture, supportive coworkers

Business Development (Current Employee) Westminster, CO

ProsVery flexible - provide cross fit, yoga, and kick boxing at lunch. Really listen to employees and change based on input. Nimble like a small start-up but has enough capital to act like a larger company. Ability to work from home and work on interesting engagements

ConsCan't think of any - has been one of if not the best jobs I've ever had -- it's absolutely amazing!

Beware.. No work life balance

Pros-Culture is ok/positive
    -CEO is great and very smart and driven
    -Really smart people work here
    -Crossfit and social activities (When and if you can join)
    -BBQ Wednesdays

Cons-Work life balance is really bad, company wide
    -Upper management pushes too hard for things to be pushed out the door without proper review and when things go south, they wonder why
    -Company is reactive, could be more proactive in many ways (raises, hiring, workloads)
    -Long hours with little compensation
    -Some upper management has fired people on the drop of a hat without little warning or review
    -Lots of great talent has been lost in the last year
    -Too much internal politics (who's who, etc., who cares?)
    -Not enough hiring

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease be proactive with raises, hiring, and reviewing workloads. People are suffering majorly here from a work life balance, and it's only going to get worse.

Worked for Datalogix? Contribute to the Community!