Datamatics Consultants Reviews

Comprehensive, forward-thinking

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

I have been working at Datamatics Consultants full-time

Pros

Datamatics Inc is a great place to work. Friendly and helpful people, and if there is a concern they respond right away. In essence, Datamatics offers many opportunities. There are long-term and short-term available. The people here will work hard to find a good placement for you if in return you're respectful and kind.

Cons

Datamatics does their best to place the right people in the right jobs, and if you're willing to just take ANY job you won't be satisfied. Explaining who you are and what your needs are is just as important as an employer explaining what the job description is. Datamatics can't help place IT positions if potential contractors don't know what they are looking for. Datamatics is just like any other placement facility. You have to work with them on your needs to find a good fit.

test engineer

Current Employee - Test Engineer in Peachtree City, GA
    Current Employee - Test Engineer in Peachtree City, GA

I have been working at Datamatics Consultants full-time (More than a year)

Pros

none at all, is just a simple contractor firm that only care to get more percentage as possible out of your payment

Cons

overall, salary is lower that other contractor firms and benefits are same or less a lot, they pay hour by hour, it means that overtime is paid as normal working hours if you want a salary raise, you have to leave, otherwise they will keep you with same salary you have to check your pay stub, I had to fight to some missing hours like 4 times on 1 year

Advice to Management

pay more to your employees since beginning, otherwise they will keep leaving

Unprofessional

Current Contractor - Consultant in Atlanta, GA
    Current Contractor - Consultant in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Datamatics Consultants as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

They offered me a job after several months of unemployment in region with a frustrating job market.. I was placed at a high profile client with excellent people on their staff, so the day-to-day is pleasant in that I get to work with good people. Otherwise, cannot think of a positive thing to say about this company.

Cons

No PTO (fairly standard for contract work, though) low pay (I was given a high per diem to compensate, which is shady to me) I am working very far from home, with the up front notice I was not able to relocate. Travel costs are not covered unorganized to the point of seeming unprofessional first company I've ever worked for that did not send a 'welcome aboard packet' of ANY kind their 'corporate housing' is a 3BR apt shared with two other people (not standard in the industry) yet to receive compensation on schedule, nor without having to contact the firm asking about it (I'm W2, not 1099)

Advice to Management

Get more organized. Pay a competitive wage (on time) and become a company people want to work for, not one they're willing to work for because they need a job.

no career advancement, very low salary

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at Datamatics Consultants as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

- don't work here, you will get messed up during tax season if you on a 1099 contract

Cons

- low salary - not getting paid on time - no proper training - not happy to work here - no proper paperwork before starting the job

Advice to Management

- need to find better management

I would rather be unemployed than work here again.

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at Datamatics Consultants as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

- Used to be nice to have Datamatics on your resume...not so sure anymore.

Cons

- Datamatics employees are overworked and discouraged. In my department, we can't get home until we completed our assignment especially on Monday. - Lots of turnover. - Sharing workspace, you don't get your own desk. - They charged everything in the cafeteria. You paid for your own coffee, cup, snacks, drinks. - PTO is limited. - No proper training, or basically almost no training. - Micro management

7. Great company to work for..

I have been working at Datamatics Consultants full-time

Pros

Flexible environment; Excellent clients to work with

Cons

Can't think of any as of now

Advice to Management

N/A

RSS Feed </> Embed