Dataprise

David E. Eisner

Friendly Environment with Accelerated Growth Through Smart Decision Making

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Dataprise full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Very exciting to be part of such a fast paced and growing environment. Great compensation and benefits. Staff is welcoming and friendly. Senior Management Knows what needs to be done to be successful and provides you the tools to do so. Executive Management listens to the employees.

Cons

Fast paced, this is not a con; it is the nature of being in the Managed Services Industry.

Rude, Horrible Back Stabber Bosses who can throw you under the bus anytime without you having a hint of it.. Terrible Co

Former Employee - Senior Network Engineer in Rockville, MD
    Former Employee - Senior Network Engineer in Rockville, MD

I worked at Dataprise

Pros

They can surely teach you the meaning of Lies and back stabbing.

Cons

True meaning of flip side of a coin which you would never be able to see no matter what coz this evil of get hired in todays market constantly bugging you !

Be Honest !

Remote Support Engineer

Current Employee - Remote Support Engineer in Rockville, MD
    Current Employee - Remote Support Engineer in Rockville, MD

I have been working at Dataprise full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great Environment to Work in, and great deal of information to learn. Provides re-reimbursement for Training and Certifications.

Cons

A lot of the work is done over the phone and remotely. Also becomes impossible to balance work and social life due to shift hours and shift changes.

DO NOT WORK HERE

Former Employee - Remote Support Engineer
    Former Employee - Remote Support Engineer

I worked at Dataprise full-time (more than an year)

Pros

NONE< other than an onsite regrigerator that is hardly anthing to brag about. They always have sandwich meat and no bread.

Cons

Horrible building, terrible management, terrible work flow. Terrible schedules.
    You wear too many hats at this company. They may tell you that you are a bread maker but you will find yourself making shoes instead.

They pride themselves on having several small meetings a day and pulling you into the office just to perpetuate fear amongs the other employees.

The only way you would stay there is if you were entry level and you didn't know any better.

DISFUNCTIONAL

Start all over, the turnover rate is too high

Very rude employees particularly on the help desk as they are perpetuating bad habbits because some of their employees have been there too long for their own good.

HR is verry condescending and rubs it in your face as they lie to you blatently during the interview process.

HR is very disconnected from the actual experience of their employees

Jun 20, 2014Director of HR & Recruiting

I am disappointed to hear that you did not have a positive experience working at Dataprise and appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback. We strive as a company to always be as ... More

Great Place to Work!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

I have been working at Dataprise full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Rewarding work, great company culture, opportunities for advancement, they invest in you as an employee through on-going training/development programs, laid back work environment, great benefits, fun company sponsored events outside of work (happy hours, parties, yearly gala, etc).

Cons

It is fast-paced, but that really isn't a con--makes the work day go faster!

I have nothing bad to say, Dataprise is a great company and I know that I have a lot of opportunities for advancement within the company as they continue to grow.

Couldn't be happier with Dataprise

Current Employee - Network Engineer
    Current Employee - Network Engineer

I have been working at Dataprise full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Dataprise is a great company to work for and I'm glad to be a part of this organization. The team I work with on a daily basis is a huge factor to that. Everyone is working towards a common goal here and that is to provide our clients with world class IT support. My manager is extremely helpful whenever I need it and gives me great feedback to help me along with my goals and career. My co-workers are great. We are always helping each other with projects and to get the job done. I've been here 4 years and can't see myself working anywhere else. I'm extremely excited to see where this company has been and where we are headed. Definitely an exciting time for Dataprise right now!!!

Cons

I can't think of any cons in regards to this company

none

I am the first and only Director Of Remote and Cloud Services

Current Employee - Director of Remote and Cloud Services in Rockville, MD
    Current Employee - Director of Remote and Cloud Services in Rockville, MD

I have been working at Dataprise full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Wanted to clarify a previous post published using my title. I am the first person at Dataprise to hold this title as it did not exist previous to my joining the team. I am not sure who published the aforementioned post, but I can assure you it was not the Director of Remote and Cloud Services.

I am very Happy with the Company , love the culture (best I have seen in my 20 yrs in business) and feel very excited as to the direction we are heading in. The future for this company is bright. My team is top notch and they are provided with room for growth and career expansion unlike anything I have ever seen. Even in company that drwaf dataprise in size and revenues.

The fact is that here at Dataprise you will have the ability to achieve your goals, but the effort and time investment has to come from you. Things will not magically drop from the sky for you here, but neither will they anywhere else. Individual commitment and great work ethics will take you far in our organization.

We have an engaged and passionate Senior Management team that strives to provide a quality experience for our clients as well as our team members. There will always be those that disagree, but if you have any doubts... Come take a look at our career page and if you have what it takes to work with best, send us your resume and let's talk.

Cons

Very fast paced, multitask environment, not for everyone. This is NOT a con, but it is definitely a fact.

Really, really horrible place to work

Former Employee - Director Remote and Cloud Services in Rockville, MD
    Former Employee - Director Remote and Cloud Services in Rockville, MD

I worked at Dataprise full-time (more than an year)

Pros

There are some good people at the working level in this company that work hard and know what they are doing.

Cons

The issues start at the top. Their COO is not up for the job and is simply there because he's the brother in law of the owner. He's a total joke. The atmosphere in the work environment is simply awful, everyone is on edge and constantly blaming each other for every little problem that happens. There's no sense of teamwork here. The ownership expects you to work incredibly hard and they do not share at all in the rewards. If you make a mistake, you may very well get fired for it. And don't expect a compensation package on your way out the door, they will literally fire you days before your last paycheck, I saw it happen more than once and it happened to me personally. You'll have no runway at all to find another job. They take the "at will" provision of employment very literally. They run through employees at an alarming rate, those who are smart get out as soon as they sense the toxic environment.

Find some real leadership from outside of the organization, you've taken it as far as you will with the team that you have right now.

Apr 4, 2014Director of HR & Recruiting

First, I am sorry to hear you feel this way and wish you all the best. However I would be remiss, if I did not comment as there is some information here that is inaccurate. First, the COO is not the ... More

Very good environment to work. Everyone is very helpful.

I have been working at Dataprise full-time

Pros

Engineers and management are very nice and always very helpful.

Cons

The company does not do a good job of training employees.

Mar 31, 2014Director of HR & Recruiting

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad you are enjoying your experience with Dataprise thus far and are working on improving our training offerings.

Great place to work

Current Employee - Senior Engineer in Rockville, MD
    Current Employee - Senior Engineer in Rockville, MD

I have been working at Dataprise full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great management ,they take care of the employees. good place to work. great people.

Cons

Growing fast, not really a con. but adjusting to the fast growth can be a challenge.

nothing really, they are doing a great job. have been working for 3+ years and loving it.

Mar 31, 2014Director of HR & Recruiting

Thank you for the positive review and positive feedback! We are so glad you are enjoying your experience with Dataprise and hope that continues.