Datawatch

Add Photos

Datawatch President, CEO, and Director Michael A. Morrison

Michael A. Morrison

Dynamic Environment - High Energy

ProsManagement is not afraid to try new things. Most of the management team is highly experienced, has been with the company less than 3 years, and has turned this company around. It's not as difficult to get things done in Datawatch as it is in other companies in this space like IBM, SAP, Oracle etc.

Datawatch has attracted some of the most successful and sought after technical and sales professionals in this market. Just look at the stock price over the past 2 years. They're doing something right!

Michael Morrison is the best CEO and visionary that I have ever worked with. The strength of Michael's leadership, and the team that he has assembled, is what is turning this great company around.

Datawatch has a large and loyal customer-base and a solid and relevant software solution.

ConsDatawatch is a great small company but you don't have the resources or name-recognition that you get in larger companies. Datawatch needs greater market presence and better analyst coverage so that they are considered more often in competitive cycles.

Advice to Senior ManagementI am concerned about Datawatch becoming too top-heavy too quickly. The revenue to spend ratio needs to be more favorable.

Enforce integrity in everything!

Good little product & Company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Chelmsford, MA

ProsGreat customer base. Benefits are ok to good. I was treated fair and with respect. Great product development team and even better support for customers.

ConsThe office vibe is kind of like a town hall job. Old Exec (one no longer there) had no idea what the product did and how it worked.

Advice to Senior Managementif it aint broke dont fix it.

Punching above their weight

ProsSome great people, a really good core product and freedom to get on with want you think you need to do.

ConsTrying to be far more than they are and therefore not achieving it. Products other than the core are houses of cards (glass ones). Freedom is great but the maniacs and power mongers have as much as you do. New management is getting even more top heavy than the old one.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop drinking your own Kool-Aid

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Datawatch Managment

Management (Current Employee)

ProsThere are no pros, they are running the company down to nothing. Check the stock and history before you make a decision to work there. Most of the current employees would never be hired at a regular job.

ConsThey are in constant layoffs since two years ago. Most of the people there couldn't be hired at a "real company." The support staff they have left don't have the education to handle support situations.

Advice to Senior ManagementClose down.

Worked for Datawatch? Contribute to the Community!