Dawson
dawsoncareers.com Columbus, OH 50 to 149 Employees

Dawson Reviews in Columbus, OH

Chris DeCapua

4 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Liars but will find you a job.

Data Administrative Contractor At NetJets (Former Employee)
    Columbus, OH

ProsThey will find you a job.

ConsThey lie about what kind of job they are placing you in, the perks, and advancement just to get you to accept the job. My recruiter completely lied when I asked if the job she was setting me up for was data entry (it was) she said no and also lied about being hired on permanently. It was also impossible to get a hold of her most of the time.

Advice to Senior ManagementTalk some sense into your recruiters. Nobody likes a liar.

a pleasant one

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)
    Columbus, OH

ProsIt has been a pleasure working with the staff they try hard to keep you working. and I like the flexibility in the schedules and the types of jobs are good for getting experience.

Consneed a permanent job through a company

Advice to Senior Managementkeep up the good work

Tragic career move taking a job here

Recruiter/Business Development (Former Employee)
    Columbus, OH

ProsThe recruiters are young and outgoing, but have very little experience or knowledge of life outside of Dawson. The management has been there a very long time. The owners took over their Dad's company, which leaves them very hands off, letting the workers earn the dollar without help from above.

ConsManagement is democracy at it's finest here. If you arent an attractive female, need not apply. You will be expected to hammer out plenty of cold calls as management will review your talk time. Over promised and under delivered is their way of business, negative service in the IT department to customers. Much more reputable firms in Columbus other than Dawson, look for those.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet new managers, actually practice the changes you pretend to implement. Become more active with your hard working employees. Listen and actually BE the change you wish to see vs. pointing the fingers elsewhere. There is absolutely no accountability in management, which trickles down to staff.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

The one job I regret entirely.

Minion (Former Employee)
    Columbus, OH

ProsSirius Satelitte radio pumps through office. Hoshizaki ice machine on site.

ConsThe management is terribly out of touch with reality. The founder Facebook's all day long. The Director of IT is very agressive, very pushy and demeans his staff verbally. He micromanages to an uncomfortable level. He has a very limited professional background. He is also very loud and verbose. I would strongly recommend that any true professional avoid this company altogether.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop treating people like dollar signs.

Worked for Dawson? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dawson reviews and ratings in Columbus, OH — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Dawson CEO Chris DeCapua. All reviews posted anonymously by Dawson employees.