Dazbog

Dazbog Reviews

Updated May 12, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Prepare to be micromanaged... for minimum wage!

Barista (Current Employee) Denver, CO

ProsFlexible hours, you may work with some cool people. Store discount, and free shift drinks.

ConsIf you work for a corporate store they require a minimum one year of industry experience, but pay minimum wage. Shift leads get only one dollar more than minimum wage. The products and machines they use are subpar, not quality coffee. Instead of focussing on quality service and drinks, they time you on how quickly you greet customers and make drinks, getting as many people in and out as fast as possible. And 'up sell' is a phrase you'll hear about a hundred times a day. I could go on about the laundry list of minute things they freak out over, but I'll spare you. Also, it's clear the owners have very little respect for their employees, they only knew the neme of the store manager...

Advice to Senior ManagementRealize that if you want excellent baristas who are willing to out up with the bs culture of corporate 'coffee', you at leaste have to pay them well for it. Instead of blaming the staff for complaints, improve the quality of your product and experience.

the worst experience. Unprofessional owners!

Barista (Former Employee) Denver, CO

Prosfree coffee and that is about it. Met good people and other employees

Conseverything, they do not understand how to run a business correctly or efficiently. Horrible with customers especially repeat customers

Advice to Senior Managementlisten to customers

Worked for Dazbog? Contribute to the Community!