DePuy Orthopaedics

Add Photos

David K. Floyd

Great Environment, Great People

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Warsaw, IN

ProsGreat company culture, Great facility, Workout room, lots of opportunity in the company, good training programs, if you are willing to learn and work then this is a great place to be.

ConsIt has become an extremely corporate environment. Good luck getting promoted or good projects if you dont know someone.

Good support and infrastructure

Sales Representative (Current Employee)

ProsThere are good training opportunities to learn.

ConsUnless you are a territory manager, the opportunities to grow are limited.

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

New Engineer (1yr) - Liking It

Product Development Engineer (Current Employee) Warsaw, IN

ProsCompetitive salary/bonuses
    Great Perks (on-site fitness center, cafeteria with decent food, discounts on J&J products, discounts on wireless plans, new cars, etc)
    Management wants employees to have a good work/life balance

ConsIt's a giant company in a highly regulated industry. There is plenty of red tape.

Advice to Senior ManagementI deserve a massive raise because I'm awesome.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

ok

Territory Sales Associate (Former Employee) Cincinnati, OH

Prosgreat learning experience you can use to move on into other medical sales positions and you will make a lot of very good contacts

Consterrible local management and distributor who either have no sales experience in the business or are very far removed from being a sales rep

Territory Sales Rep

Sales (Current Employee) Des Moines, IA

ProsGood industry and demand is there for products. It is a very sought after field to be in and competition is high for these jobs. Depending on the geographical area you reside you might be utilized in every surgery and this can add to job satisfaction.

ConsDeclining prices for implants means more work (by a lot) for the same or less pay. Call 24/7.

Advice to Senior ManagementHigher commissions!

Great Opportunity for young professionals

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Warsaw, IN

Pros-Immediate hands on experience
    -High performing co workers

Cons-Work life balance
    -little to no training to support job function
    -upward mobility

Advice to Senior ManagementTrain your people - you cant manage from your office.

Overall positive: however there is limited upward mobility and senior management contains some incompetent members.

Financial Analyst (Former Employee) Warsaw, IN

ProsGreat work/life balance and highly competitive salary and benefits.

ConsSome incompetent members of senior management which leads to additional work.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake a close look at management to determine value to the organization, attempt to look past the amount of years the employee has worked there when determining value. Otherwise continue strong trend of business.

Very friendly and relaxed company to work for.

Manufacturing Engineering Coop (Former Employee) Warsaw, IN

ProsGreat friendly environment to work in. Everyone there is very lenient and relaxed. Great resources available being part of JnJ. Good pay.

ConsManagement can be stubborn at times.

Great

Manufacturing Engineering (Current Employee) Raynham, MA

ProsThere is great work life balance. Great atmosphere to be in. They have a very good philosophy in carrying out their daily work.

ConsNot too much to complain about. I guess more recognition should be given out from management so people can stay motivated and do good work.

Positive environment, quality employees, Great Company

Designer (Former Employee) Warsaw, IN

ProsGreat benefits, great workers, good salary, positive work environment. Upper management concerned with employee feelings and quality of work. Company promotes core values and morals.
    Great co-workers who work together as a team.

ConsAs with most competitive companies deadlines create crunch time situations where extra time is expected of employees. Be prepared to work hard.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep listening to employees and promoting positive work environments.

Worked for DePuy Orthopaedics? Contribute to the Community!