DealDash

Be The First To
Add Photos

Young, Fast moving, Customer centric

Minneapolis, MN

ProsResults are rewarded. Pretty decent benefits. Straight forward candid culture.

ConsFolks here are serious about getting results for the customer and growing the business. Unfortunately that also means that working 9-5 will not get you promoted here.

Fun, young and rapidly growing company

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)
    New York, NY

ProsSmall company atmosphere allows for exposure to all aspects of the field. Friendly management creates a comfortable atmosphere and many young employees work together, learning from each other.

ConsConstant changes due to the rapid growth of company. Because of the changes, there tend to be vague and changing company policies that make it hard to know what to expect.

Advice to Senior ManagementClarity and solid policy so nothing is left to be questioned!

A fast growing and dynamic work place!

ProsInformal but focused work enviroment, good collaborative atmosphere with young employees. Flexible and fullfilling job with varied tasks, while working closely with the other departments. Great support from all levels of management, and with feedback given and received in both directions. A great company to work for!

ConsCan get quite hectic with the work load and due to the growing nature of the company it can feel a bit unstructured or disorganised at times, however this also means you get to influence how things get done.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

A great company for hard working, goal-oriented people

Software Developer (Current Employee)
    Helsinki, Southern Finland (Finland)

ProsAwesome atmosphere, wonderful working environment, perfectly fun people. Bi-weekly company lunches. Management that actually listens - if you have the data to back your claims! Also, there's free beer on fridays.

ConsAt times, it gets a little too hectic. As an agile startup, a change of directions is not unheard of, and you'll need to learn to adapt quickly.

Worked for DealDash? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DealDash reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by DealDash employees.