Dealer Dialer Reviews

Patrick Gibson

1. Legitimate work at home opportunity, a bit of a bait & switch program

Former Employee - Virtual Agent in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Virtual Agent in Chicago, IL

I worked at Dealer Dialer full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Work at home, control over your schedule although weekend and evening hours are required, can pay the bills. You can make up to $15/hour based on performance but that is linked to your team's performance and where you rank that pay period. Base is $8 and commission is stepped depending on your stats. Team leaders will help you as long as you are putting in the effort. They make money based on your work so they want you to succeed.

Cons

Customers not on the phone for what they think they are. They think they are talking to someone to get a loan but you are really trying to talk people with credit challenges into speaking with a sales rep for a credit repair company. Also end up with people crabby because they haven't received a response to their application and you have no recourse. They think they are on the phone with the company they applied to and you shouldn't let them know otherwise but there often isn't a customer service option. Made me feel badly that these folks were in a stressful place and I was "tricking" them and couldn't help.

Offer one weekend off a month, also one week without required evening hours. Ask that all campaigns have a customer service option. Police cheaters - reps driving transfer numbers but not necessarily legitimate or fully informed transfers. Especially with RTO the badly handled calls will often end up on the phone with another rep and it's demoralizing to know that compensation is tied to potentially inflated numbers from less than ethical "competition." Maybe not the biggest problem DD faces but it should be mentioned.

2. So much of what they do is illegal and dishonest

Current Contractor - Virtual Agent in Denver, CO
    Current Contractor - Virtual Agent in Denver, CO

I have been working at Dealer Dialer as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

I can't think of any.

Cons

Would not pass IRS scrutiny for a Independent contractor. Dealer dialer makes you use their software, their leads and dictates what hours you work--even though you "choose your own schedule" I worked for them for about 10 hours because I was curious about working from home. I managed to get a few transfers, but one night I kept getting the same 3 leads over and over again and they were pretty irate. The pay really isn't by the hour--it's based on meeting a minimum transfer requirement. If they give you crap leads, you need to increase your hours to meet the base pay. I quit without qualifying, and was not compensated for my 11 hours. I was going to chalk it up to a lesson learned. Three days ago I received an emailed 1099 misc for $92.93. I had already filed my taxes and had never received the money in the first place. I'm in the process of trying to resolve this with Dealer Dialer, but an not having much luck.

Look into IRS regulations for paying people as independent contractors. I don't think you want a class-action suit. Also, if you are selling a legitimate service, which I do think Lexingon Law is, you really don't need to do the bait and switch.

You are scummy scammers.

Scam Scam Scam

Former Employee - Telesales in Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Telesales in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Dealer Dialer part-time (more than a year)

Pros

You get to work from the comfort of your home. No commute to deal with. Save money on gas. No crazy coworkers to deal with.

Cons

You are part of a scam. People are calling about getting home or auto loans. Your job is to trick/persuade them into a consultation for overpriced credit repair by reading a lame long script that converts at about 1%. If you work from 9am-1pm and take one or two quick bathroom breaks that time does not count towards your hours worked. No one can talk for hours on end with no break, Your voice will be hoarse and 99% of the people calling you have zero interest in credit repair even if their credit is horrid. You have to work a minimum of 25 hours a week.

The leads you're sent are controlled by the "managers" If the managers are upset with you for some lame reason they will send you a bunch of dead leads. Dead leads are leads that have already turned down the service 3 or 4 times. You will get cursed out and called nasty names. Dealer Dialer also known as idialu is a scam. I would not recommend my worse enemy to work there.

Stop scamming people. Everyone should be allocated a 10-15 minute break for every two hours they work. I know you have a high turnover rate. Scripts don't work. People aren't stupid. Stop sending dead leads to people just because you're upset with them for some lame reason. Cold calling is a rough way of life. Have some empathy and stop being greedy and overbearing.

5. Dealer Dialer / I Dial U

Current Employee - Virtual Agent
    Current Employee - Virtual Agent

I have been working at Dealer Dialer

Pros

The Pro's of the cons of Dealer Dialer / I Dial U is flexibility. You must work a minimum of 25 hours per week. Four of the hours must be on the weekends. It is a remote work from home job as a Call Center Agent where you Sell Credit Repair for Lexington Law / Credit Repair.com. Commissions are not bad. But is strickly a Commission job which some of the leads are horrible.

Cons

A lot of Pressure from the Management. Seems the more that you do... The worse they treat you. If you fall under 15 hours they dock your pay 150.00 per the contract which is in small print.

Treat Employees with more respect. Do not yell at the agents when asking questions. More Communication.

6. Legitimate Work-AT-Home opportunity for quality, focused sales people!

Current Employee - Virtual Credit Agent in Hesperia, CA
    Current Employee - Virtual Credit Agent in Hesperia, CA

I have been working at Dealer Dialer full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Ability to set your own hours and work from Home! If you treat it like a full time job and apply yourself
    you can make a decent living. No start up costs.The required software is installed by the company. Support and training is available. If you produce, they pretty much leave you "sell" in your own style. No rigid "follow our script" or else baloney. If you enjoy phone sales, this might be the best job you ever had. The leads are legitimate and fairly fresh. The product/service you offer is credit repair.so the market is HHUUGGEE.

Cons

Compensation plan is somewhat complex. Your sale is passed on for another agent to close.
    Your paycheck is affected by the performance of others. If you perform well but are not among the top 1/3 of the sales force your compensation is reduced considerably. Bottom line, if you know you are a good salesperson, and are confident you will be in the top third of the sales force you'll do fine. Of course pay is commission only (1099) and you will experience rejection and hang ups on a regular basis. If you can't handle that, you most likely , aren't a seasoned sales agent.

Simplify pay plan to where agents are paid strictly on their own merits. Grading on a curve may work in the classroom.. in a commissioned sales world.. not so well.