Dealer Tire

Scott Mueller

4 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

the secret of midtown Cleveland

Cleveland, OH

Prosthe challenge. the pace. the results. the company wide determination and drive to win.

Consthe pace. sure there are some issues, but those exist everywhere.

Cheap, cheap, cheap!!

Manager (Former Employee)
    Cleveland, OH

ProsMarket pay, some nice people. Nice bonus program although not well structured for various employee levels.

ConsReally cheap company. The leadership is constantly crying about the cost of health care. HR is clueless about putting together a total rewards program that aligns with the amount of work is required of "associates". Very poor benefits and rewards to employees. Directors are not a that level and there are a lot of egos. No development or career growth, there are like 10 layers if titles because there is no real career growth.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet some real leadership in place. Wipe out the director layer and start clean with competent leaders. Quit being so cheap to your biggest assets, your "associates".

It was good at one time

Analyst (Current Employee)
    Cleveland, OH

ProsAt one time, working with a team, free parking, working with top car manufacturers

ConsDirectors have lost interest, too many egos, group silos, lack of "us"

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement seems to be done at the company, I don't think they care anymore. When Scott's divorce is up, I think you'll see even more interest loss. Listen to employees when they disagree with you, and teach where necessary.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Pretty on the outside, ugly in the inside

Program Operations (Current Employee)
    Cleveland, OH

ProsGreat ideas and personal perks. They seem to want to make employees happy.

ConsHorrible politics, backstabbing, setting people up to fail. I was absolutely shocked how they had so much going for them in terms of the right ideas, but allowed managers to abuse their staff in ways I have never seen before. Examples: undermining others achievments, witholding information, etc. And the worst part was that HR did not care to act on it after hearing multiple examples of abuses.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake a hard look at some of the people who've been there a long time and think they are untouchable. They are poisoning what could be a great place.

Worked for Dealer Tire? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dealer Tire reviews and ratings in Cleveland, OH — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Dealer Tire CEO Scott Mueller. All reviews posted anonymously by Dealer Tire employees.