Dealix Corporation

Add Photos

Egon Smola

Good People

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Redwood City, CA

ProsGood people worked here. The company strategy made sense. They had an existing foothold in the market.

ConsInconsistent results. Old infrastructure. Lack of integration with other corporate partners. Never cracked issues of providing quality results to customers, which lead to poor sales performance and high customer turn over.

Advice to Senior ManagementIncrease integration with other parts of ADP Dealer Services. Invest in more analytics to better identify and provide higher quality.

great people

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosmany smart and enthusiastic people

Consnearly every department lacks organization

Advice to Senior Managementimprove ALL processes, there is no organization within the company

Overall a nice place to work.

Sales (Current Employee) Redwood City, CA

ProsGood manager, benefits, and plenty of parking. Pay was on par with industry standards. Nice people for the most part.

ConsNone that immediately come to mind. Some employees working there need more training at what they do because the overall company message gets diminished.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Managements attitude is hurting this company

Sales Operations (Current Employee) Redwood City, CA

ProsADP bought them and has great sales model if they would accept

ConsManagement does not go along with ADP
    Management has no people skills nor do they care
    Management does not respect employees or at least outside sales operations
    People in charge of sales operations at corporation are impossible to work with
    Did not value quality people that were working and selling

Advice to Senior ManagementSales management needs to be changed. If you do not have people skills you should not be in charge of people who do.

Management is driving company in to the ground.

Prosgood people in the trenches

ConsUnqualified, self-absorbed management.
    No innovation. No visionaries on site.
    Company reacts to what competition does, not trying to innovate. Constant maintenance mode
    Technology from 20th Century.
    People are treated as numbers.
    Projects are not revenue generating. Most new projects are concentrating on redoing what previous projects introduced
    Company survived Automotive Sector crash years ago, yet, at the time when sector is becoming more and more successful, Dealix is consistently losing money
    While most companies in Silicon Valley are prospering, Dealix is laying off people.

Advice to Senior ManagementLeave.

Worst Management !!!

Engineering (Former Employee) Redwood City, CA

ProsLot of maintenance work, less new innovation

ConsVery egoistic management. Never hear the voice of the people. They always go by management.
    Business is going in downward direction

Advice to Senior ManagementHR/Management should treat employees as the part of the organization. Organizations won't run just based on the management/managers.

OK place to work, could be better

Analyst (Former Employee) Redwood City, CA

ProsFlexible schedule. Flat organization. Friendly working environment.

ConsToo many meetings. Unrealistic lead volume expectations. Budget contraints limited the quality of hires. Infrastructure needs improvement.

Advice to Senior ManagementReduce amount of micromanaging.

Used to be an OK company, but has definitely gone downhill.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Redwood City, CA

ProsMajority of the employees are great. Growth opportunity perhaps because of tie-in with Cobalt and ADP.

ConsMorale has gone down since the acquisition and departure of many key players. There is no in-house HR, and if you have a question you have to call an 800 number. Due to this, many higher ups are committing lots of unethical behavior unbeknownst to anyone. Managers, Directors, and VPs need to take a course on Manager 101. There is one director who utilizes his power to hire only females within his team mainly unqualified for the role, but tends to make the exception.

Advice to Senior ManagementOpen your eyes, look around, and do not ignore the personnel issues. There are a lot of management issues that are being ignored.

A Great Team

Customer Service Representative - Working From A Home Office (Current Employee) Redwood City, CA

ProsAt Dealix there is a sense of community. Every one I have had contact with has be professional and warm at the same time. I really enjoy working for Dealix. They have positions that allow the employee to work from home and it is supported by ADP in the way they treat their employees.

ConsIt is hard to find a con, but perhaps more support for those of us that work at home.

Not a silicon valley company

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Redwood City, CA

ProsWork life balance, lot of free time!

ConsMix of blue color & white color type employees, no innovative mindset, many do not understand the nuances of an Internet company, for that matter a technology company & behave as if it's an extention of a dealership!

Advice to Senior ManagementMake your employees realize it's a technology company! That might take hiring people who understand what that means!

Worked for Dealix Corporation? Contribute to the Community!