Deegit

Deegit President Deepak Patel

Deepak Patel

1 Employee Review

Stay Away From This Company

ProsI could not honestly find anything good to say about this company as my experience was awful. I wish I could find something to say but I do not want to sugar coat how bad they are.

ConsEvery person I talked with from Deegit was foreign so they were very hard to understand. They talk very fast. I am not sure if they are actually in the USA or not. You start with one person and a week later you cannot reach them. You are later told they are on "extended leave". I think this means they have been fired or have left the company. They tell you that you have a position and you are to start the next Monday and you will be given details on Friday. Friday comes and you never get a call so you start E mailing and calling to be given an excuse that they did not have time to get to everyone but to hold tight. Mind you, you need to fly to a location which they have not told you where! You are to arrange your own airfare. You are later told you would be contacted Monday or Tuesday at the latest as you will now be starting the next week. Calls never came, E mails not returned. They are very unprofessional. High turnover of staff and many disappointed new employee's.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe honest with people. Get someone who can clearly communicate wth people and return calls and E mails.

Worked for Deegit? Contribute to the Community!