Delaney Commercial Services

1 Review
5.0
1 Review

CEO

Delaney Commercial Services is a great place to work with a solid environment.

Current Employee - Administrative Support in Ypsilanti, MI
    Current Employee - Administrative Support in Ypsilanti, MI

I have been working at Delaney Commercial Services

Pros

In short I would have to say Leadership. It's hard to find a company that inspires you to want to give 10,000%. But when you know your vested time is appreciated and you can see change going in a forward direction the environment makes you feel as if though you are part of the agenda. Versus sitting on the sidelines waiting for your opportunity to come along. Opportunity is happening everyday.

Cons

It's demanding and it requires that everyone constantly communicate and stay focused on task. It can get a little tense because dealing with the administration side I am the liason between what happens in the field and what's happening with the client. All I can say is "intense"... but only sometimes.

Keep up the good work. And I strongly encourage you to take a look at giving me a raise. I know I just got one 6 months ago but profits are up and I feel that, well, all of us feel that we are a part of that.