Delhaize Reviews

• Any Status
Employment Status

Reset
2.0
Delhaize Group President, CEO, and Director; Chairman and CEO Delhaize America Pierre-Olivier Beckers
Pierre-Olivier Beckers

1. Environment

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in North Charleston, SC
    Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in North Charleston, SC

I worked at Delhaize as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

very good working environment and friendly people

Cons

the location in Salisbury is central and easily accessible from different areas

Advice to Management

did not have the chance to interface with the management but seems to made decisions that is key to the companies growth

No job is safe, It is all about the dollar

Former Employee - Manager in Albany, NY
    Former Employee - Manager in Albany, NY

I worked at Delhaize full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

There are a few benefits that they have not cut yet.

Cons

Out of all the stores and Distribution Centers, I don't know of any long term employee who made it to retirement. They continue to cut everything from quality products to pay and jobs while continuing to raise prices and increasing executive bonus. The communication from Corporate is inconsistent and middle management is stepping on each other trying to stay out of the "target on your back zone." The knowledgeable and competent Managers have all left and the replacements don't know what they are doing and won't listen.

Advice to Management

Please ( for the sake of the companies future) take a long hard look at your corporate management team. Measure where we were to where we are now. You can improve process and the bottom line without cutting pay and pushing knowledgeable people out.

RSS Feed </> Embed