Dell

Dell Reviews in Phoenix, AZ

Dell Chairman and CEO Michael S. Dell

Michael S. Dell

2 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

A good company to work for

Software Developer (Current Employee)
    Phoenix, AZ

Prosopportunity are endless.You have to prove yourself.If you want to improve your Communication skill then this is right choice.

ConsTransparency is an issue.There is no clear cut answer.Some of the Policies are misleading. But it is a good company

unkept promises; lots of hyperbole

Desktop Support Analyst (Former Employee)
    Phoenix, AZ

ProsFast paced environment, wide variety of issues to resolve. independence in workflow

ConsSalaries are WAY below market rates. impossible to determine "published" salary ranges. they treat this information like its a state secret; maybe their salary scales will get posted on wikileaks someday?!! I was strung along for more than a year with a promise to increase my rate to "midlevel" from where it was ("below scale"). Eventually "HR" said it wasn't approved. Same old Perot Systems nonsense here... this is the operation that Dell computers bought from that Ross Perot guy.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep your promises confined to the realm of actually deliverable.

Worked for Dell? Contribute to the Community!

Dell Videos

Dell – Why Work for Us?

With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dell reviews and ratings in Phoenix, AZ — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Dell CEO Michael S. Dell. All reviews posted anonymously by Dell employees.