Delta Community Supports

www.deltaweb.org

Delta Community Supports Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Used to be a happy place to work, now it's like working in the zoo.

Social Worker (Current Employee) Glenside, PA

ProsBeing able to make my own schedule to a certain point and not always having to work in the office for eight hours is a plus. There are a lot of wonderful and good hard working people that do care about the work they do.

ConsCompensation for the hours worked does not add up. There are times when you have to sit in court waiting rooms for hours before being called, which takes important work time. The office is not professional at all. People are playing music and singing and talking about a lot of personal business. This can be very distracting especially when you are on the phone and lawyers can hear the rants in the background.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease be mindful of all your employees and listen to us when we say that professionalism is key for everyone to work well together. Compensation needs to be reviewed and taken seriously. Appreciation needs to be given to all employees not just the ones that are more popular and have the loudest voices. There should be fairness amongst everyone when "special gifts" are given to these people you "appreciate".

One of the Better Companies in Human Services

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Raritan, NJ

ProsFor the Human Services field, they offer the most flexibility to be involved with all the different types of programs i.e. group homes and supported living. No other company in this field offers that.

ConsJust as any other company in this field, you cannot survive on one job alone. Most people have more than one job within the same field.

Advice to Senior ManagementCompany has a couple of Employee Events throughout the year, however employee morale remains low. Continuous efforts at employee appreciation will go a long way to help this.

Unsupportive

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Warminster, PA

ProsGenuine workers who caerd about the clients in which they served. Making relationships with the clients and seeing the good that can be done through caring.

Consmanagement was a joke. There was high turnover, low salary, and nothing was addressed

Advice to Senior ManagementCare about your employees more and it will go a long way.

Worked for Delta Community Supports? Contribute to the Community!