Delta Faucet
www.deltafaucet.com Indianapolis, IN

Delta Faucet Reviews

Updated Feb 23, 2014
Delta Faucet – US – “Lobby”

Timothy Wadhams

This company is amazing

Product Marketing Intern (Former Employee)
Indianapolis, IN

I worked at Delta Faucet as an intern for less than a year

ProsOne of the Best places you will ever work
Fantastic Benefits, there is constantly catered food & lunches that need eating
On site basketball court, fitness class with fitness instructor
High compensation in salary, great benefits, they pay for school if you want to get a graduate degree

ConsThere is no such thing as a con with Delta

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep being amazing

The work was challenging and enjoyable, and the people are friendly, innovative, and hardworking.

Human Resources (Current Employee)
Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Delta Faucet as an intern for less than a year

ProsGrowing company, collaborative and supportive culture, benefits, flexible hours

Consnot a lot of room to move up

bittersweet

Laborer (Former Employee)

I worked at Delta Faucet part-time for more than 3 years

Prosdifferent jobs that one performed

Conshaving to work with a person or two with low morals, values, and standards
As well those who needed mental emotional and anger management. Got to work with a nasty person for lack of better words who was verbally abusive belittling, while my group leader did nothing. I was kept as temporary for a lifetime it seemed. While others who never set up lines, trained, ran lines managed to become full time only barely doing there job, due to favorism or being related to the right people. I never refused to do any job or perform and I always performed the best. I was able to do work every dept from repairs, plating, automatics, buffing, secondary, pvb but was not hired due to one employee black balling me. I worked willingly 7/10 hr days for 10 mos straight.

Advice to Senior Managementselect quality workers with healthy morals, values, standards instead those who suffer anger issues, that drags the quality energy as well as the life out of your better employees. If a person works every day for weeks, months and years in the same factory/business they are not part time/temporary. They deserve the same wages/benefits as the full time person. If you have a temporary more then a month then hire them.

worked there 19.8 years and was down sized instead of giving me early retirement

Anonymousus (Former Employee)

I worked at Delta Faucet full-time for more than 10 years

Prospeople working same position 20+ years - some people are satisfied with having the same position.

Conspeople working same position 20+ years - limited opportunity to grown

Advice to Senior Managementtraining and advancement

business development manger

Business Development (Current Employee)
Carmel, IN

I have been working at Delta Faucet full-time for less than a year

Proslots of traning and cross functional work

Consno promotion and no bonus to motivate workers

Advice to Senior Managementclear structure with promotion system

Overall, a very good place to work.

Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Delta Faucet full-time for more than 5 years

ProsVery people oriented company with a good working environment. Compensation is probably above average. There is little to no pressure to sacrifice personal life for your job.

ConsToo much China outsourcing. Turning into a brand rather than a manufacturer. Review metrics cause people to concentrate on the wrong things. A lot of pet projects.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't allow competition to drive company into "sea of sameness".

Great place to work and learn

Marketing (Current Employee)

I have been working at Delta Faucet full-time for more than 5 years

ProsAs a division of Masco Corp., Delta Faucet Co. offers great health benefits - the coverage is excellent and cost per paycheck is very low (in comparison with other companies). Compensation, bonus, profit sharing are above average, too. The people are mostly very smart, caring/kind, team-oriented - I experience very little pettiness or politics. The products are really great too - very high quality, innovative styling and functionality. The brand name is second to none. The company places a high value on work/family balance, and looks out for one another. Overall, a great place to work and learn!

ConsVery few opportunities for upward mobility. Often slow to adopt new ways of thinking and doing business.

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn to "fail fast" - propose, execute, learn, repeat. Pivot fast!

If your a women you will not move up, old boys club

Human Resource Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Delta Faucet

ProsGood product, salaries are good and benefits are very good.

ConsReally a man's world, recent layoffs hit all women in supervisory and managerial positions-leaving many mediocre performing males in their positions. It is clearly not a good place for females if they plan to move higher than a secretary. After the fact, they became nervous and began hiring a few women, one minority to try and clean up their act.

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn to be fair to all, not just those that can discuss last night's game.

its paid my bills for over 20 years

Toolmaker (Current Employee)

I have been working at Delta Faucet

Prosnot many now that they are closing greensburg plant, although they have helped me buy two houses and sent a daughter through college

Consno job security, not rewarded well for time spent there, i know Greensburg is what made delta and now it seems they want to give nothing in return

Advice to Senior Managementtreat your people with some respect when closing the plant alot of them have given everything to delta, make it shown that you appreciate the people that have stayed with you

Its been a lifelong job that I wouldn't wish for my children but I have enjoyed the ride.

I have been working at Delta Faucet

Prosyou can work in a friendly environment, learning about the processes of your area and how to do a better job. The people I work with are good. Most areas are working safely with leaders who care about your life outside the plant and show it with the willingness to work with you on your hours.

ConsWe see a lot of favoritism and this make for poor attitudes among those who are not priviledged to be on the favored list. The plant has been through a lot and I feel who do the best we can to keep up with the other plants and be a necessary part of our company.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease keep all informed of what will be happening to them in their area. Let's respect all the people, not just a select few. Others might walk in your area and not agree with the managment's opinions there. Respect us all as equals and treat us as such.

Worked for Delta Faucet? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Delta Faucet reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Delta Faucet CEO Timothy Wadhams. All 18 reviews posted anonymously by Delta Faucet employees.