Delta SubSea

Scott Dingman

Great place to work.

Current Employee - Administrative in Montgomery, TX
    Current Employee - Administrative in Montgomery, TX

I have been working at Delta SubSea full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Ive been here over a year, and have remained very happy with my job and the people here as well. Every job will have pros & cons but I can't give any complaints that would make me regret taking this opportunity. It's a growing company with people passionate to help and do their part. You cannot avoid all conflict or unhappy people in the work place 24/7, and you can't start out with all the right people at once... the company handles any issues appropriately and professionally and this is by no means a "bad place" to work, quite the opposite given my opinion. I have been taken care of as an employee and I have always felt very blessed to be able to say I love my job. The hours are great, respect is given if you give it in return and do your job, what they ask of employees is reasonable.. focus on your responsibility and get it done, they are completely understanding of family emergencies, doc appointments, etc. and do care about the individuals who work here.

Cons

Little far but worth it

Keep up the great work!

Disaster from day one.

I worked at Delta SubSea full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Close to home. The work schedule is great having only to work half days on Friday's.

Cons

Very disorganized, upper management in a constant battle for control. Everyone has their own agenda. There are no professionals at this company mostly relatives who are not qualified to fill their positions. Very unstable with a lot of people getting hired and fired so as to make room for more friends and relatives. Management treats you like a pawn in their political games. Was told I would receive an employee profit sharing plan prior to starting then had it stripped away no one knew anything about it. Don't trust these guys.
    Salaried employees required to punch a clock at all offices coming and going, management dose not trust or respect anyone. Drug testing on a monthly basis for most......If someone would have posted an honest review on here in the first place I would have never wasted my time here.

Get over your petty bickering and stop the political games, they will ruin this company and it is not attractive to clients or investors..

Where you want to be!!!

Current Employee - Tech II in Montgomery, TX
    Current Employee - Tech II in Montgomery, TX

I have been working at Delta SubSea full-time (less than an year)

Pros

If you are experienced with Schilling HD subs this is the place for you!

Cons

It is a new company going through growing pains but climbing the industry fast. I would recommend anyone with HD experience to join the team.

Keep up the good work.Employees are your life blood so keep treating them as such.

I love working for Delta SubSea!

Current Employee - Anonymous
    Current Employee - Anonymous

I have been working at Delta SubSea

Pros

Friendly, helpful staff members throughout the company. Instantly felt welcome and part of a team! This is especially important in such a high paced industry. Growth potential and generosity of senior management is far beyond the imagination.

Cons

No complaints here! I plan to have a very long career with this company!

Keep up the good work as we continue to grow!

Terrible treatment and experience

I worked at Delta SubSea full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Compensation was good, nice office building.

Cons

Belittling upper management including CFO. No respect to work life balance of employees. I have never been treated so poorly in my professional career.

Treat others with the same respect you would like to receive.