Delta-T Group

Updated October 12, 2014
Updated October 12, 2014
2.4

Joanne McAndrews

Great company and very efficient staff

I have been working at Delta-T Group

Pros

Weekly pay is a great perk

Cons

Lack of notification for updating clearances

HR Nightmare

Former Employee - SC(UM) in Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - SC(UM) in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Delta-T Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Decent pay, decent hours, you don't have to work if you don't want to, you can have everyone do your work for you and still get the bonus pay for it, as long as you flatter management and "drink the kool-aid" (meaning don't question anything and turn a blind eye to all offensive and unethical activities you see and hear and are required to do) then you can keep your job; that is, if you can stomach it that long.

Cons

No recognition for seniority or hard work, no accountability, dismal inter office and interpersonal communication, no room for advancement, unethical business practices, blatant violation of multiple labor regulations, incompetent management and ownership, retaliatory behavior allowed to create hostile work environment, ignorant corporate office that's completely blind and deaf to how serious the issues are, multiple walk-outs, tons of drama. There's a reason there are only a few key people that have been there more than three years, and they are it.

Hire someone to clean house, deeply investigate management in Phoenix, audit EVERYTHING and have an objective party interview all current and recently separated employees, stop being so greedy, listen to your staff, allow and consider bottom-up feedback, honor confidentiality and believe what you hear from employees with grave concerns and valid complaints, understand that the same problem occurring repeatedly means the problem is internal.

Unprofessional

Current Employee - School Psychologist
    Current Employee - School Psychologist

I have been working at Delta-T Group as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

When they have positions available they are very easy to work for,

Cons

The staffing coordinators, are unreliable. They do not get back to you within a timely fation and there is very little follow-up

Please have your staffing coordinators conduct follow-up phone calls or emails.

A professional and fair service

I have been working at Delta-T Group

Pros

My placements have been with positions that have educated me as to the real nature of psychological and counseling work in the Los Angeles Area.

Cons

Sometimes the work has been literally over a hundred miles to travel.

Great, Eye Opening, Patient, Accomplishments

Current Employee - Mentor in Woodbridge, NJ
    Current Employee - Mentor in Woodbridge, NJ

I have been working at Delta-T Group part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Rewarding, Building Trust, and values

Cons

Part-Time, use of own car

Cover gas and tolls for workers

Extremely Unprofessional

Former Employee - Substitute Teacher in Philadelphia, PA
    Former Employee - Substitute Teacher in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at Delta-T Group as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

If someone is looking for an easy way to get involved in substitute teaching, there are always many opening available to chose from.

Cons

There was very little information available about anything. It was like a revolving door with no time made to inform employees.

Direct Support Staff

Current Employee - Direct Support Staff in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Direct Support Staff in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Delta-T Group as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

I was able to work the flexible hours around my school schedule. I enjoyed working as an independent
     contractor.

Cons

I had to work in areas that were not in the proximity of my home. The locations of my job assignments required me to drive between 15- 20 miles per assignment.

I did not have any problems with management. I was able to reach out to management if needed.

Would never recommend to a friend

Former Employee - Staffing Coordinator in Bryn Mawr, PA
    Former Employee - Staffing Coordinator in Bryn Mawr, PA

I worked at Delta-T Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Pay was OK. Met some nice people most don't stay long. Medical benefit was OK and fair for the money. Provided lunch a few different times. Mileage reimbursement was OK.

Cons

Long hours. Micromanaging. Lots of blame pushed around. Vacation was misleading. Owner is toxic, rude, forgetful, and mean. Other management are mouthpieces for the owner. No one is allowed to do things their own way. They do not allow new ideas. Some metrics are unreachable.

have Joanne retire. She is the primary reason for the huge turn on the sales floor. Be more realistic in the goals. Show respect for your employees.

Trapped in a no fly zone

I have been working at Delta-T Group

Pros

Free coffee, free tea, free cocoa, close to WaWa, not far from major transportation or highways, working copiers, workout gym nearby

Cons

pay sucks, never give raises to the deserving, nepotism, managers are tyrants or incompetent, parking is horrendous, everyone is too busy trying to be part of the in-crowd aka managers that suck up constantly to the owners to try and camouflage their inability to actually perform their own job

Give the people that work under you all the pertinent information they need to do their job instead of holding back to make yourself more relevant and needed.

Find another place to work

Former Employee - Affiliate Administrator in Bryn Mawr, PA
    Former Employee - Affiliate Administrator in Bryn Mawr, PA

I worked at Delta-T Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Working with some of the clients can be rewarding. Joanne is actually pretty nice deep down.

Cons

Leadership is a joke. The family that runs this company has no sense of what life is like outside of DTG. They treat people like absolute trash.

Sell the company or change the name.