Delta Technology & Management

Updated Jul 3, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Great company to work for

Service Delivery Manager (Current Employee)

Pros1. Work Culture
    2. Ample Career Opportunities
    3. Growth of the associates

I have a great client and there is good work satisfaction and ample of opportunity to travel onsite.

I joined as a fresher and the company and the client had helped me to grow to a senior Developer position.

Consfree lunches with more options and snacks

Advice to Senior ManagementLets keep growing

Highly Unsecured Contractual Positions

Senior Developer (Former Employee)
    Hyderābād (India)

ProsCould be a competitive hike % offered, but don't go by just hike.

ConsInsecure role, odd shifts, you are just a money minting machine for them. Not a human being.
    Since you are being paid you are asked to work like an mule and treated like one too(by feeding free lunch/snacks). There would be hidden clause's from offer letter to appointment letter. 6 months probation is something you are working on notice period without time offs and varied policies.

Highly unfriendly employer, Neither you are going to grow in career.

Non standard policies

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease promote open work culture and maintain employees trust

Insecure company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThere is a Free lunch faciility which is not included in CTC.

ConsThere are no new projects.People will be working on maintance and support projects.They have recruited me on permanant basis but treated me like a contract employee, firing me within short period after they have made full use of me.This will hamper the consistency of a person.I don't know why companies play with the carreers of people.why can't they recruit a contract employee if they have short term projects

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease recruit people on permanent basis only if there is any real long term project.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Worst company to work for

Senior Developer (Former Employee)
    Hyderābād (India)

ProsFixed pay, Free snacks and lunch

ConsThere is no guarantee for your job. One fine morning you will be asked to leave the company. You should not
    question the management for anything. No proper support from the management. Lot of politics. You will be on probation for 6 months. With in this 6 months anything can happen. Even HR talks in favour of the Management. Please dont ever think of joining this company. The number of people in this company with more than 1 year of experience can easily be counted on fingers. If you complete 1 year, your name will be displayed on the notice board. With this you can imagine the situation.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry to think of advices given by the associates instead of firing them for giving advices.
    Give them proper support when they require.

Grow cautiously, Look for caste discrimination and continuity of projects, local management is namesake

(Former Employee)

Pros- Long term projects
    - Travel opportunities

Cons- Salary on demand, create monopoly and demand more
    - Value engineering works perfect for people
    - Famous for hiring & firing
    - Local management is just for signatures
    - Be cautious and keep your work alive, or you will be gone

Advice to Senior ManagementStart developing people, don't stick to caste based development, Don't just follow clients - in the end your staff are your people, safeguard your people.

Great company to work for

Senior Developer (Current Employee)

Pros1. Work Culture
    2. Ample Career Opportunities
    3. Growth of the associates

Consfree lunches with more options and snacks

Advice to Senior ManagementLets keep growing

“Good place to work and learn”

Full Time Employment (Current Employee)
    Hyderābād (India)

ProsGreat people, energized, Type A culture, and unlimited potential to move up in the organization if you do your job well

Consits a nice company if u want to improve ur knowledge...

Lies Lies Lies from Management

Software Developer (Current Employee)
    Hyderābād (India)

ProsPretty friendly work culture.
    Regular working hours and no extended stay. If this is what you want.

ConsManagement is not transparent. It gives a big picture about the growth of the company but all lies, currently recruitment is going on, but at the same time lot of people are also being fired without enough notice putting them into bigger problems. People about to join this company can only make quick money but dont think of making a career out of this company. Not enough projects, but there are some stable maintenance projects . Cannot learn new things, no trainings, no growth in the company. Management doesnt always follow the polocies they create. Anything can change anytime.

Advice to Senior ManagementDont play with careers of young people by giving a big picture. You are not realising how you are spoiling the younger professionals by putting them in market without enough notice.

Worked for Delta Technology & Management? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Delta Technology & Management reviews and ratings. All 8 reviews posted anonymously by Delta Technology & Management employees.