Dental Care Alliance

Updated Jun 28, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Mitchell B. Olan and David P. Nichols

Great company to work for

ProsGreat Company,Great Benefits,Opportunity to advance
    The company views you as an individual and not as a number. This is a growing company and its very exciting to get to be apart of it. I have no desire to ever leave this company. Thats says alot about DCA!!! I would highly recommend anyone thats looking for a career to come join our TEAM

ConsBonus program doesn't seem attainable.

Advice to Senior ManagementGreat job to management! They listen and value you as an employee.

No one should have to work under this much stress

Anonymous (Former Employee)

ProsThey used to do fun stuff to thank employees but now everybody is too busy to go when they finally do plan something.

ConsGrowing too fast. They keep adding more work to people who are already burned out. I had to leave because the stress was causing serious health problems. Job performance and morale is terrible because everyone is overwhelmed.

Advice to Senior ManagementResearch average wages for each position. I didn't mind the low pay because I loved the company but the extremely low hourly rates don't cover the increase in stress related medical bills. Not that anyone has time to break away from the insane workload to go to the doctor anyway. The medical benefits offered are too expensive. A company of that size can get great rates on group plans if they cared for their employees enough to shop around but almost half my full time pay went to cover my portion of the insurance. With insurance at that cost you'd think it would have great coverage. It doesn't cover anything more than the basic minimums.

unfair treatment and underpaid everyone

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosworked with great people at the office

Consunderpaid and overworked and management sucked

Worked for Dental Care Alliance? Contribute to the Community!