Dental Dreams Reviews

Sameera Hussain

1. I was office manager

Current Employee - Manager in Louisville, KY
    Current Employee - Manager in Louisville, KY

I have been working at Dental Dreams part-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

loved my work and the people

Cons

there are no cons

Advice to Management

none to management

Congrats Dental Dreams for now hiring FAKE REVIEW WRITERS !!!

Former Employee - Dentist in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Dentist in Chicago, IL

I worked at Dental Dreams (Less than a year)

Pros

I had to think about this for a minute, and there is none.

Cons

Watch out for those 5 starred reviews - I can assure you, those are done by people they hired!! People own this company must have this motto: "MONEY comes first before patient care"

Awful Management, Very Unprofessional. Front Desk Position Review

Former Employee - Front Desk Receptionist in Eastpointe, MI
    Former Employee - Front Desk Receptionist in Eastpointe, MI

I worked at Dental Dreams full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The pay was decent due to all of the overtime. (mandatory most days). I loved my immediate coworkers and the facility were nice with updated equipment.

Cons

Worst place I've ever worked, never even put it on my resume! The owners and management (corporate) are DISGUSTING!!! They are the most rude and disrespectful people I have ever met or worked for. I have literally seen at least 20 people either quit or get fired. Everyone that I previously worked with in my office are all replaced now twice over! Its really Sad. I have even heard them give a bad review on a (un-paid) ex-terns phone assessment all because the ex-tern quit due to her regular job schedule. The ex-tern were such a sweet girl and did nothing wrong but they doged her! Most unethical place I have ever worked!!!

Advice to Management

The management is so horrible that the only real advise I could give them is to give it up and replace themselves... I do not think they are actually capable of changing they're practices and I have worked in more than one location and they're all the same! ...

Are You Kidding?????

Current Employee - Office Manager
    Current Employee - Office Manager

I have been working at Dental Dreams full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Decent pay (if you can figure out the ad hoc bonus structure)

Cons

These reviews listed for 2015 are extremely suspect as they do not reflect what I see (and consistently hear) as a current employee. Training is non-existent, turn over is rampant in management , there is zero work life balance, respect is rarely shown to managers and staff, no 401K, and in serious need of a "company culture".

Advice to Management

Start realizing your people are your best asset and invest time and money into decent employee training. You may want to refrain from dropping the profanities when speaking with the staff, doesn't come across professional and will lead to employees fighting to have unions come in..

This job helped me become a better provider for my family!

I have been working at Dental Dreams full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Good pay and incentives, a lot of advancement, flexibility, and overall helped me grow as a person.

Cons

Sometimes the job can be stressful and occasionally deal with difficult patients.

Advice to Management

I wish we had a 401K

I have been with the company almost 5 years. I am overall pleased with working for this company.

I have been working at Dental Dreams

Pros

Offer wonderful benefits for full-time employees. Opportunity for growth in all areas. Promotions are given from within which is very good for employees that work hard and want to excel. Senior management and other higher staff are always available for questions and concerns. The company takes care of their employees.

Cons

I do not have any to list.

Advice to Management

401 K would be a plus.

Amazing corporation to work for.

I have been working at Dental Dreams

Pros

Since my employment with Dental Dreams, I have been given the opportunity to grow within the organization. Unlike most corporations, this company’s leadership makes it a point to learn the names of all their employees. They truly care about each and every employee the way any close nit family cares about its’ members. This company is amazing to work for and the additional monetary rewards that are offered to employees have afforded me a salary beyond what I ever expected. Not only do they pay you for doing your job, but they pay you extra when you do your job well!

Cons

It's busy workforce at times

Advice to Management

Keep caring and sharing the wealth.

9. Great company to work for!!!

I have been working at Dental Dreams full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

I started off with this comapany has a dental assisant and within 1 years I was promoted to collections. I knew I wanted more and worked hard and within the next years I was promoted to management. This is my 7th year manging my office and I wouldn`t choose to be anywhere else!

Cons

Don`t have anymore standing over your shoulder being micro managed. The upper management and owners are very understanding and it feels more like a family envirorment. I can talk with them about anything, they trust my opinions and always stand behind there employee`s..

Advice to Management

401K is something all of us in for the long run should have.

"Good Place to work at with no pressure from Employer"

Current Employee - Dentist in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Dentist in Boston, MA

I have been working at Dental Dreams

Pros

It has a good working environment with the staff (front desk,dental assistants, Office and Regional Manager) working as a team towards the common goal of patient satisfaction through high quality dentistry. They conduct orientations for new dentists to make them familiar with the clinic environment. Fully computerized operatories. It accepts most insurance plans. The company now offers Health Care benefits and accommodates any days you need off.

Cons

The schedule does get busy at times during summers, but that applies towards any dental practice.

Fantastic and growing company to work for! Great coworkers and the overall sense of team is very strong.

I have been working at Dental Dreams full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The best part of my job is that there is always something new to learn. I work with fantastic coworkers. Upper management listens to concerns and responds fairly. Pay is excellent with an established structure to reward those who work hard!

Cons

It is difficult to take time off at ceratin times of the year.

Advice to Management

Continue doing what you are doing!

RSS Feed </> Embed